"A Course In Weight Loss" Book by Marianne Williamson

Options
I'm reading this book and listening to the meditation cd and am loving it so far. I'm on lesson 5 and can't wait to get out and complete my "homework" for this part. I'm really feeling a shift in how I see myself and feel about myself and what I deserve in life. I have lost 5 pounds and 4 inches in 2 weeks. I also haven't eaten junk food in 17 days.

Anyone else reading this book? Book club anyone?

Replies

• possummama
    possummama Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I have not read this book yet but have loved some of her other books. I'm going to get it!
  • JennyBoBenny
    Options
    It's the best book I've ever read for weight loss. I have a zillion books on "eat this, work out that way" etc. and I KNOW all that has to be done practically, but what I don't know is why I don't do it... or do it and then quit.

Marianne is helping me discover my inner thin self again and making me realize I deserve to see her again. I highly recommend this book!
  • Jenksb
    Jenksb Posts: 7
    Options
    I never heard of it but you have inspired me to look into it. :)
  • JennyBoBenny
    Options
    Bumping in case anyone out there has read the book. Looking forward to you ladies picking it up for yourselves though! It was one of Oprah's favourite things so I'm surprised it's not more popular around here! :smile:
  • Jo_Poland_NZ
    Jo_Poland_NZ Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Anyone out there still working with this book?