BIGGEST LOSER MFP 1/16/08 Check In.

Options
2»

Replies

• lmwayne
    lmwayne Posts: 11
    Options
    Just want to drop you a note and say good luck. This site is really helping me so far. I hope to be a biggest loser. I have alot to loose also so we will work on it together
  • borjanap
    borjanap Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    This weigh in actually motivated me to go to the gym today. Its really COLD!!!

Last wed- 144.8.
    TODAY's weight 141.4
    LOSS of 3.4 pounds!!!! :):)

MIAMI here I come! :P

Congrats everyone on the big numbers...keep them coming
  • lmwayne
    lmwayne Posts: 11
    Options
    Is it possible for me to join your group
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    OF COURSE!!!:bigsmile:
    Imwayne, you can join when ever you want to jump in.
    Glad to you you!!!
    --Diann.
  • RiverCameron
    RiverCameron Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 210
    Weight last week: 208

Weight this week:

175 245 147 254 189 253 195 214 199 212 200 206 (heehee, that's those still number scrolling around, why do they do that?)

204.5 :happy:

Weight loss this week: 3.5 lbs
    Percentage lost this week: 1.68

And yes, I was SO glad to see Neil leave. I wonder what he thinks of his performance after seeing it edited in this way.

Rose
  • ztbetts
    ztbetts Posts: 36
    Options
    Starting weight 196
    weight this week 185
  • diana77
    diana77 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    very happy soo far didnt think i would loose anything and i did ........2 1/2 pounds:smooched: :smooched:
  • joanne123
    Options
    my first 4 pounds gone.... yippee:smile:
    we dont get the Biggest Loser programme in the UK but I am joining in anyway! glad Neil's gone who ever he is ... :laugh:
  • joanne123
    Options
    you know, everyone struggles with something, this is just your particular challenge (and you'll find a load of soul mates here - hey you're in just the right place!) you can do it. I just know:happy: lots of love to you and your family

sorry still a bit of a novice with this so forgot to include the quote...
  • joanne123
    Options
    My struggle with weight is so much a strain in my life, I just want to be normal, not thin. I want to be able to buy clothing without the help of specialty store also.I havent weighed myself and I know im losing wieght I can feel it in my pants feeling looser.I hope all of you get to your goal weight and enjoy life and dont allow others to make you feel alone, because you arent alone this is a world wide problem now.I weigh 370 something in the beggining so I have a long way to go , so e-mail me and lets see if we can do this.

you know, everyone struggles with something, this is just your particular challenge (and you'll find a load of soul mates here - hey you're in just the right place!) you can do it. I just know:happy: lots of love to you and your family
  • mandakay
    Options
    Oh My! I've lost 7 lbs!!!! I'm half way to were I want to be for Valentines day!!!!!!

Manda
  • jesusgrl14
    Options
    I forgot to get on the scale yesterday morning but I got on this morning...

Starting weight: 197
    Last week: 190.5
    This week: 188.5
    Loss of: 2 lbs
    Total percent: .96%

Not as much as I hoped on percentage:grumble: but it's still a loss and I am happy with 2 lbs. :smooched:
  • imsosexy
    Options
    hey is it too late to join this group? I am struggling with losing weight. I am watching what I am eating, and I started back doing my taebo which I love. But I am gaining weight..that is not good. Its gets me so depressed..I want to quit excersing, but I know it will be worse If I stop excersing.
  • lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    This has been a good week I guess but has left me scratching my head.
    Last week on 1/7 - 171.4
    This week on 1/14 - 169.0
    So a nice 2.4 loss in one week.

Then I was good on Monday, but...
    Ate 2 big burritos on Tues night
    Had back problems Wed so I didn't work out much and had several drinks with dinner.

So I weighed in this morning just to see the damage and I had supposedly lost another 3.5 in three days! I know there is fluctuation but that seems like a lot to me... I am wondering if I am not getting enough calories for the amount that I workout and I actually ate the correct amount lately? I have often wondered how long I could keep up the 1200 cals per day and not plateau. Maybe I should increase cals for the time being and see what happens?? Any thoughts?
  • Kymwho
    Kymwho Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Start date: 01/10/2008 - 259
    Todays date: 01/17/2008 - 257
    Total loss: 2 LBS!!! Yippppppppieeeeeee!!! :drinker: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • ddupree1
    Options
    Start date: 1/17/08 --- 279.0
    Weigh in: 1/24/08 --- 281.0
    Total gain: 2pds

Ok...:noway: I gained 2pds. but not to worry this won't stop me from my goal...This is only a minor set back. :tongue: I still feel good. I don't feel or look as though I gained anything. My close still feel lose on me. So then that's a good thing right? Maybe i'm losing inches instead..hmmm who know.

Well good luck to everyone....:happy: :happy: :happy:

Could anyone give me some pointers...It's not my eating, and I am exercising. Maybe it's that time when we women get that visit monthly....hmmm I'm just about due in another week. :grumble:
  • sharondaley
    Options
    WEll done all of you who have lost a few pounds :smile:

I joined this site last wednesday and have been using the food diary which is a great help and makes keeping track really easy.

Last week-196
    This week-196

I was so dissapointed I was expecting to have lost at least a few pounds as I really was good, "it just dont seem right" I thought but after reading some posts and hearing what others had to say about this I believe that it is probably water retention as it is that time of the month.
    Hopefully next wednesday I will have some good news to share with you all.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK EVERYONE :heart: