Hello, hello!

Options
Hi everyone,

My name is Janet and I just discovered this forum. I am 36, recently divorced, and mom to Kayla and William (AKA Magoo). I'm looking forward to focusing a little more on myself and my eating/exercise habits now that my divorce is final and life is becoming a little more settled. I belonged to a forum back when I was struggling to get pregnant and it was truly a godsend for me. I am hoping to find that same sort of community here, with all of you. I can't wait to jump in and meet you amazing ladies and gentlemen.

<3 Janet

Replies

• AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    WELCOME TO MFP! This really is a great site, loaded with wonderful people! There is always a word of encouragement waiting for you! It is nice to hear that you are not the only one alone in your struggles with weight, motivation, eating issues,... I love it!!!! Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    welcome to the family. this is a great place to be with lots of motivation and friendship. glad you could join us.
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    Hello Janet & welcome!! This is an awesome site with so many helpful tools but the people make it the best!!! I have met so many people here that although I don't know them in "real-life" and probably never will, I know they truly care about me & I about them. Much success to you on your journey to health!!:flowerforyou:
  • kalia87
    kalia87 Posts: 30
    Options
    Welcome:) Just be-friended you
  • TinaHall1228
    Options
    Welcome ! I have been here a little over 2 weeks and I have to say everyone here is so great ! You will love it!