ATTITUDE a quote for a daily reading. =)

jkleman79
jkleman79 Posts: 706 Member
edited September 25 in Motivation and Support
The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life.

Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home.

The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude... I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.

And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes.

Charles Swindoll

Replies

• Juicyyy
    Juicyyy Posts: 38 Member
    Awesome!! I feel the same way! Have a great day :)
  • BrendaBlis
    BrendaBlis Posts: 165 Member
    That is awesome! Thanks for posting that. :o)
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    So true. . .thanks for the reminder, it's very easy to forget sometimes and blame everything on something or someone else when really it is up to us how we react to anything!
  • rebrafe
    rebrafe Posts: 64
    Thanks for this post! I really needed to read that today and I appreciate it very much :)
  • jkleman79
    You are very welcome!! I have plenty more and will continue to post them.. All I ask from everyone is to share them. Feeding your body something healthy doesnt always have to go through the mouth..but into the eyes and ears. Starting the day with something positive will help with staying on track and ready to tackle the day.

have a wonderful day all!
  • jkleman79
    bump
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,033 Member
    thanks for sharing. I am looking forward to your positive daily readings
This discussion has been closed.