Yummy Breakfast Sandwich (317 calories)

Options
♥_Ellybean_♥
♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
This morning I decided I wanted something other than my usual Oatmeal with 2 Slice of Turkey bacon and boy was I glad I did... I had a really tasty and fulfilling sandwich....

1 Arnold Multi Grain Thins Roll (kind of like a bun but super thin) (100 calories)
3 Slices of Butterball Turkey Bacon (75 calories)
1 Slice of American Cheese (40 Calories)
1 Whole Egg scrambled (70 calories)
2 Egg White Scrambled (32 calories)

317 Calories / 26 Carbs / 27 Protein/ 13g Fat / 5 Fiber

Too cut out some more fat you could reduce the amount of bacon, or substitude 2 more egg whites for the whole egg.

It was SUPER YUMMY! So thought I would share....

Replies

• melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    bump!
  • tfranceen
    tfranceen Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Try the earth grains thin buns (100 cals ) much tastier. Remove the yolk and eat the egg white only. I have the thin bun, 2 tbsp. salsa, 2 egg whites, mushrooms, and banana peppers. ( 147 cals ).

Removing the yolk allows you to cut out the fat, and keep the protein

Best Wishes, Todd
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Sounds DEVINE! I am bad. I like the whole egg. It just doesn't taste like an egg to me without the yolk. :wink:
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy and filling. TFS.
  • reesepieces
    reesepieces Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Shelleybean78
    Shelleybean78 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sounds Yummy!! Thanks for sharing! I need Breakfast Ideas, I'm getting burned out myself! :) We own a bread route, and Nature's Own just came out with their own Thin Bagels, I asked hubby to bring some home, I'll let you know the Info! :) I'm a fan of the WHOLE Egg, So maybe putting one in there will help me overlook the whites! LOL
  • Joybelle48
    Options
    bump