Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

This has NEVER happened to me!!!

SO, I ordered some clothes from fashionbug.com b/c they had a sale going and I needed some cheap clothes for summer. According to their size charts, I was pretty much in between sizes 2X and 3X. (BTW, a 4X used to be really tight on me at my biggest) So, I ordered the 2X, b/c why get the bigger size when I am losing weight, right? Well, the clothes came in today and all the shirts fit perfectly, if not a little loosely, my new Easter dress fit, I ordered 2 shrugs which are both actually a little big, and one pair of shorts fit. The other pair of shorts were actually too BIG! I have NEVER ordered clothes and had them end up too big! They were always just too small! I am SO excited!!!

And, for those who are curious, here is my before and during from when I lost 100 lbs, I have lost 17 more since this was taken.

Edit: Can't get the BBcode to work, here is the link: http://img858.imageshack.us/i/16313149718563933471386.jpg/

Replies

• hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    That's great and don't be surprised, but still pleasantly surprised, as it continues to happen.
  • therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Just fixing your photo tag for ya (and PS - you look great! - keep up the good work):

16313149718563933471386.jpg
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Great job!!
  • emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    Sweet!!!! Keep up the good work :-)
  • VanCK
    VanCK Posts: 11
    Congrats! Keep up the great work, you look awesome!
  • kalypso18
    kalypso18 Posts: 13 Member
    oh my goodness, look at YOU!!!
    You are such an inspiration.
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Awesome, how great is that!!

What a fantastic job you are doing! Very inspiring!
  • sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    WOOHOO!!! Such an inspiration!! Keep it up.. your doing so amazing!!!
  • SongbirdLandy
    SongbirdLandy Posts: 188 Member
    Thanks so much, everyone!
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    you have done so well, a great inspiration. I am sorry I don't understand your sizing as we do it differently here, but it's a great feeling to find clothes you thought might be too small actually fit! yay you!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • JuneGem6471
    JuneGem6471 Posts: 1,001 Member
    What a feeling huh! You look wonderful!
  • Thats great....you are an inspiration......
  • Lele71
    Lele71 Posts: 76
    Congratulations you look great.
  • Awesome!! You look terrific!!!!
    Congratulations!!
    All the Best
    Gail
  • marrtini
    marrtini Posts: 75
    you look amazing congrats
  • BigBootyMimi
    BigBootyMimi Posts: 84 Member
    GREAT JOB! Yay for you!
  • sarahlauren18
    sarahlauren18 Posts: 128 Member
    You can definitely the weight loss in your face !!! KEEP IT UP :)
  • ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    That's a great feeling isn't it? Congrats on your weight loss so far! Keep it up! You are doing great!

Chantal:flowerforyou:
  • callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    117 pound down. So awesome. Something tells me you’re going to be pleasantly surprised to find yourself in an XL in the near future :-)
  • Sarahr73
    Sarahr73 Posts: 454 Member
    Wow! What a difference. You are doing great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!