Kashi Bars

Options
Anyone get these to snack on? I get them and it keeps me full between meals. I usually have one a day and its great! Good on protein and 140-150 calories. :happy:

Replies

• crazy4eachother
    Options
    love them!!
  • loganaw
    loganaw Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    oooooh yes, i love the honey almond flax ones. delicious. 4 grams of fiber too!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I like the peanut butter ones!
  • rockabillydarlin
    rockabillydarlin Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I am obsessed with the mocha almond ones. I work at a sportswear store, so we usually have some healthy snack foods out back. Our boss got a box of these one day and OMG SO GOOD. I asked my fiance to get them when he went grocery shopping and now he picks up a box every time lol.

What kinds have you had? Are they good? I want to try the chocolate cherry ones.
  • Green_Eyed_Girl88
    Green_Eyed_Girl88 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I love the Kashi Fruit and Grain bars, both the pumpkin and the cranberry....And only 120calories :)
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I like the coconut ones. I keep one in my purse in case I'm out during lunch. Then I'm not so tempted to stop for fast food.
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I volunteer at a senior center cafe..and I sell kashi bars and fresh fruit so its good to have something to snack on besides pastries all the time.
  • leb89
    leb89 Posts: 54
    Options
    I love the honey toasted TLC bars, as well as the cereal bars. YUMMMMMMY.
  • TamDTam
    TamDTam Posts: 115
    Options
    I have one daily, today Im going to have a blackberry graham cereal bar for my am snack...
  • cast59
    cast59 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    They are a great snack and good for you as they have alot of natural ingedients!!!!!
  • meghantkav
    meghantkav Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Dark Chocolate Coconut is my favorite, and I don't even like dark chocolate!