To lose 18 pounds by April 30th

Options
I want to lose 18 pounds by April 30th. I have 8 weeks to do this so it is aproximately 2,5 pounds per week
Who wants to join me? Welcome!!!!!:wink:

3085652.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• Rachy80
    Rachy80 Posts: 38
    Options
    I have 10kg to lose, 1 week down and I have lost 1.2kg. I'm in on the hope I will lose the 10kg by the 30th :) I'm going to add in the 30 day Shread as well at the start of April. Hope you lose your goal weight as well, all the best in the weight loss :) Add me as a friend for support if you like.
  • Gayanka
    Gayanka Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi Rachy!
    Let's do it ) I'll add you. Hope there won't be failure :)
  • Dianielle
    Dianielle Posts: 50
    Options
    Im in!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • th1nkth1nmama
    Options
    I'm in! my goal was to lose 14 lbs by March 31 but seeing how thats in 2 weeks, I don't think thats gonna happen. I have been really slack with my eatting habits.
  • nstorlie
    nstorlie Posts: 8
    Options
    I would love to join you! Please add me as a friend too. I need some kind of extrinsic motivation or I am afraid my attitude is just going to go down the drain.
  • lex1983
    lex1983 Posts: 8
    Options
    i would love to join to , it will give me a goal as iv gone of track the last couple of weeks ,

good luck all x
  • kalia87
    kalia87 Posts: 30
    Options
    I'm in too :)
  • colehook
    colehook Posts: 46
    Options
    I would love to join! Needing motivation so I don't go off track.
  • tjones7
    tjones7 Posts: 306
    Options
    I'm so in!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can do this
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Add me tooooo!!!! The scale is not moving and this may motivate me even more!!!
    Let's do it!!!!

L.
  • DD72
    DD72 Posts: 3
    Options
    Count me in !
  • megabux
    megabux Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I am SO IN! I really need motivation, I can't seem to get the scale to move. Good luck peeps! LETS DO THIS!
  • purple_punk
    purple_punk Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    thats my 1st goal as well! I hope i can meet that goal
  • bmj1985
    bmj1985 Posts: 32
    Options
    I'm in! I want to lose 20 by my bday, May 10th so might as well knock off 18 by the end of April!! Yahoo! :happy:
  • RockVixen
    RockVixen Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My 29th birthday is April 29th and I will be visiting my in-laws and going to Disneyland and I want to be down to at least 160! I've been exercising and eating pretty healthy and low calories but the scale isn't moving very fast :p 6 weeks to go!!!

How is everyone doing?
  • AbetterME_007
    Options
    I am willing to join you! How are you planning to achieve your goal? I am always looking for advice in losing weight.
  • katiedunn13
    Options
    Sounds great!
    Count me in! :D
  • LadyRG
    LadyRG Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! My scale is frozen at my current weight and it's driving me crazy. I would love the extra motivation. LETS DO THIS!!!
  • abyssfully
    abyssfully Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Is it OK if I join you!? I already had a goal in mind - to lose 20 lbs by April 21st (my little man's birthday.) I've already lost 8 lbs in 4 weeks! So 12 lbs to go.
  • gillianjoon
    gillianjoon Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!! I do need to loose more than that but I think thats a great start goal. :happy: