Hello fellow Fitness Pals!

startingovermom40
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
I'm a brand new member, and I am looking for friends to reclaim a better self-image with! I have tried to do it alone, but gosh... It is so hard! I hate to sound negative and use the word "can't" but really, it seems impossible to do alone... At least, for me. I've spent the last 20 years of my life yo-yo dieting. Before I had my first child, I was 100 lbs (I am only 5'2") - But now, at 145 lbs, my goal weight is 120 lbs... And still, it is a constant struggle.

If there's anyone out there, in the Tomball, Texas area, looking for a diet/workout buddy, please contact me! I am trying my best, but as I am finding my way around this site, I'm beginning to realize that there's so much I really don't know about the right way to diet and exercise.

Replies

• Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 780 Member
    I'm not in that area but I am with you! Every time I think I know something I find out I'm wrong and a lot of the time it's so confusing, what's good whats bad...I just don't know what to do LOL. If you want a friend though, feel free to add me! We can help each other figure it out :)
  • Thanks, Girlie! I will definitely add you, as two brains are always better than one! :)
This discussion has been closed.