[Turbo Fire Stretch 40]

Options
Anyone know the estimated calories burned?
Really wish there was a chart listing estimated calories burned during Turbo Fire workouts!

Replies

• Diya13
    Diya13 Posts: 24
    Options
    i do turbo fire, and i log the stretch classes as "hatha yoga" to get the estimated calories
  • Fat2FitChick
    Fat2FitChick Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I do Turbo Fire and it is really hard to even give an estimation on how many calories you or anyone else burns because it all depends on your weight, height, sex, etc...

No one will burn the same amount of calories so it is best if you can to invest in a heart rate monitor because you'll never know your actual burn if you go off of MFP estimations. They have all been 200 or more calories off when I compare it to my HRM so I stopped using their estimations when I got my HRM.
  • deema79
    deema79 Posts: 108
    Options
    Hey there whendee,
    Im on week 8 of Turbo Fire. I started to wear a HRM 2 weeks ago. Cals burned go by height/weight/age/sex. Im 5'5", 31 yrs old and weigh 163. For me I can burn up to 485 cals doing Turbo 55, 440 cals doing Turbo 30 and 45. You know what Chalene says, "Its all about Intensity." The stertch class helps me burn a good 270 cals.
    Hope this helps.
  • whendee05
    whendee05 Posts: 21
    Options
    Thank ya'll for trying to help! Yea i know i need a heart rate monitor. i would love one of those bodybuggs! But they cost sooo much!
  • Trapmaster
    Options
    Best buy in the USA now has the slimcoach on sale for $99.00 this unit has replaced the BB on tv's biggest loser, and apparently does the same thing! Unfortunately for me, I can not reap the benefits of that sale, as I live in Canada & here they sell for $199.99!