Kale chips YUMMY!!

Options
Grimmerick
Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
So I am sure this has been on here before but I am gonna put it up just in case. Kale chips awesome, easy and super healthy!!
wash, dry well and rip up some fresh kale. Grab your favorite seasoning, I like a little salt and some cumin and a little evoo spray just to lightly coat them. Make sure you really lightly season the chips because they bake down in the oven and if you put on too much they will be way over seasoned. Bake at 350 degrees until crispy you can lightly turn them after a few minutes, then you can guiltlessly nosh away. ENJOY!

Replies

• Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I saw these on a cooking show the other day, I think I would like them.
  • JonnaGrace
    Options
    sounds delicious!! gonna try them.
  • Trishkit
    Trishkit Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    These are so good!
  • Terrapene
    Options
    I've been looking for good-tasting, low-calorie snack food. Thanks for the idea. I wonder if the concept would work with other vegetables low in water.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I make these all the time, with the added bonus that my husband and children don't like them, so they are ALL MINE!
  • Trishkit
    Trishkit Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I make these all the time, with the added bonus that my husband and children don't like them, so they are ALL MINE!
    Same here! My husband won't touch them. That's okay -- more for me!

Nom nom.
  • janna674
    janna674 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    i cant wait to try these :happy:
  • Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I tried them a few months ago, and I really wasn't impressed. Maybe I did it wrong or something, because people seems to rave about them. I didn't find them satisfying at all.
  • punkrawkcutie
    punkrawkcutie Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    bump
  • cgipson165
    Options
    I use a dehydrator when I make mine... I use a lil olive oil, sprinkle with nutritional yeast, and stuck em in there overnight. By morning I have kale chips.