Kettleworx

Options
Just ordered this set of dvds...anyone out there done this workout. I have been looking at kettlebells for a while...let me know if you liked it. I am hoping for great results

Replies

• Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I must have missed it! What set of DVDs? Did you mean to post? thx:smile:
  • kittyb1
    kittyb1 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I haven't done Kerrleworx but I do Jillian Michaels Kettlebell workout and I love it. I mix it up with P90X lean and running.
  • megpiemac12
    Options
    the kettleworx is great! I got them last week with the vidoes. I have done the 10 minute fast burns and also started the cardio this week. You can definitly feel the burn! I feel it all in my legs, arms and back, but it's terrific!
  • KrisKros6212
    KrisKros6212 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I do the kettlebell work out every once and a while, however I still prefer the gym or running outside (mainly so I can get out of the house). Its a GREAT workout and I have fun doing it. I also use the kettlebell after running without the DVD to supplement my workout with weights, I just do some of the thing I remember from the DVD's. Good Luck! :happy:
  • cgavin77
    cgavin77 Posts: 219
    Options
    the kettleworx is great! I got them last week with the vidoes. I have done the 10 minute fast burns and also started the cardio this week. You can definitly feel the burn! I feel it all in my legs, arms and back, but it's terrific!

I have a Kbell. Where can you get the KETTLEWORX -online only??
  • wenders123
    wenders123 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I use kbells quite regularly, and find them a really good workout. And you sure know you've used them ....!
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options

I just ordered 'em! We'll see how it goes!
  • ged630
    ged630 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I got the set a few weeks ago but just started doing them this week. So far I really enjoy the exercises and I can feel that I have done them. My issue is the DVDs are not well produced. It appears that they taped each exercise and then pasted them together. Each time you do an exercise it is the same clip and sometime you do 3 reps on one side and 10 on the other. I think I can get over that since I enjoy the exercises so much. Still waiting to see the results since I am only 3 work out into the program :wink: