Happy to be Overweight!

Options
2»

Replies

• AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    yay.. Im soo happy for you Chandra.. keep up the good work.. :) Ill be happy if i ever get to the overweight status.. :) Im hoping.. :)
  • Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Congrats again! That is so exciting!!!
  • Robrowald
    Robrowald Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    That's great. Keep up the good work.
  • westcoastSW
    westcoastSW Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    First, congrats on your progress and achievement!
    Second, congrats on a witty subject title! (I was expecting a rant about reasons not to lose weight or something, lol)
  • schottje
    schottje Posts: 1
    Options
    Congrats. Too funny, I am dying to be overweight with you :)
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Everyone, thank you SO much for your positive, kind, encouraging words!!! I LOVE all the support we offer one another here on MFP!

All of you who are working toward the "overweight" category, keep up your good work -- it really does pay off if you keep going!! Trust me, I've had my various ups and downs throughout this journey, but what's an adventurous journey without a few "bumps in the road"?!?! Seriously, stick with it -- I'm rooting for you all!!

Thanks again!!
  • mom2claudia
    Options
    One day, I hope to be overweight instead of obese, too. I remember the first time my doc used that word with me, too. That word really ticks me off. LOL!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I can totally relate; I hit the "overweight" category last week. It is an amazing feeling. Great job!!!
  • MaryTheIceCube
    Options
    I really dislike the word "obese" too. It just has a not-so-nice kinda ring to it, doesn't it?! Like I said, I'm rooting for every one of us here to be outta that category!! We can ALL do this. :)
  • MaryTheIceCube
    Options
    I can totally relate; I hit the "overweight" category last week. It is an amazing feeling. Great job!!!

Thank you!! Congrats to you, too! :)
  • Michelebecker
    Michelebecker Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yay! So excited for you! Keep up the good work!
  • luvrsc
    luvrsc Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I can't wait until I'm overweight!
  • JMRGrant
    JMRGrant Posts: 67
    Options
    WOW! I completely understand how you feel. I also will be happy to be "overweight" - unfortunately I think I've got a ways to go! You keep up the good work!!
  • DanaR12878
    DanaR12878 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! I have my ticker currently set to my first BIG Goal - which is getting to overweight!! I am currently about 1/2 way there - I can't wait to get there! Keep up all the good work.
  • MaryTheIceCube
    Options
    Thank you for the well wishes and encouragement, all of you! It means a lot. :)

Hope you're all keeping up YOUR great work, too. It is SO worth it! Best wishes on our continued journeys! :-D
  • hrlms
    hrlms Posts: 3
    Options
    I myself left the obese category a couple months ago....I remember the wii telling me I was obese a year ago and I rarely got on it after that. Good job getting out of that zone! The overweight category is like a 30 pound range so I have 21 to go before I am what the doctor's call "normal". I hate those charts...you stare at them in your fashion trendy gown while you wait for the doctor to determine what the problem is, then you ask the doctor if he he can help you with weight loss and he says "if there weight loss pill don't you think I would be taking it?" Then you go to another doctor and he does some bloodwork and finds out your hypothoradic...and you want to tell the original doctor, well actually there is a pill for weight loss or for supporting your metobolism actually. Bottom line, if you are gaining weight and having trouble losing weight....get your thyroid checked!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • hrlms
    hrlms Posts: 3
    Options
    Anyway Congrats...I needed to vent, thanks for listening!
  • MaryTheIceCube
    Options
    Thank you! Vent away... that's what we're here for, to support one another! Glad you got a second opinion from someone who could actually help you! :)
  • Green_Eyed_Girl88
    Green_Eyed_Girl88 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Too funny, I am dying to be overweight with you :)

You have been doing so great that I a m sure "it" is just around the corner. I just entered the "Overweight" category last week!!! I never thought it would be such an Amazing feeling :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!