I'm new here

Options
Hello, My name is Rose and I am new to MFP.
I am looking for a few good friends.

Replies

• sue26
    sue26 Posts: 412
    Options
    welcome to mfp rose. You'll love it here everyone is supportive. /friend me if you like :smile:
  • wenders123
    wenders123 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Hi Rose, and welcome to MFP. There are lots of lovely people here, who can give you support and motivation. I'm sure you will love it. Add me as a friend if you wish :smile:

Wendy
  • nnmcutebuddy
    Options
    Hi Rose friend me if you like.. hope you like MFP as much as I do logging everything seems to really of been the change I needed its working.. :)
  • jessiseling
    Options
    Hey! I've been here for a few weeks now and I love having people who are striving for the same thing as me - to be healthier! It's made everything so much easier to be able to chat/read/comment with other members who will only give you the most uplifting advise and push you when you need it. Definitely friend me - everyone in the thread can friend me. If you like attention - I definitely comment on everything! :D
  • woja9640
    woja9640 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Hi Rose and welcome to the site. Go ahead and add me as a friend if you would like.

So far everyone I have interacted with on the site has been great and very supportive. As you can see from a few of us here, we can and do lose weight with the help and support of the site and everyone on here.

I have been here for just over a month and a half and have already dropped 12 lbs. I have a couple of dresses and shirts which used to NOT fit me well, fit perfect now.... meaning there's no buldges. My *kitten* is smaller and my thighs have gotten smaller. I tell ya it's great knowing the differences.

Good luck!
  • Rose_62
    Rose_62 Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks to all of you for making me feel welcome :smile: