Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello :)

Just wanted to drop by and say hi, I have been using the app on my phone so didn't realise that there was a forum too. I have been losing weight since the 26th May last year. I saw an unflattering photo and finally decided I had to stop blaming the clothes shops for making their clothes too small... :-)

I have lost nearly 3.5st with a programme called Scottish Slimmers and have just reached a point where I am flagging a little and needed something different and really need to start exercising I think, so I thought I would try this as I like the idea of knowing at a glance what calories I have left to spend. My aim is to lose most of this 11lbs in time for my trip to Paris at the end of April ...wish me luck!

K

Replies

• AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    GOOD LUCK! I have a blackberry so I'm still waiting for the phone app :sad: Congrats on the weight loss so far! This site, along with all the people that will encourage you is a huge help! Lots of different challenges to join as well!!!!
  • Stormywinter
    Stormywinter Posts: 23 Member
    Good luck! I hope you have a fantastic trip. You can add me as a friend for support.
  • bluehooked
    bluehooked Posts: 80 Member
    Goodluck from a fellow Scot and hope you have a great time in Paris.