Day one to a new Me!!

TXNnVA
TXNnVA Posts: 3
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
Today is my first day on MyFitnessPal, and I can't wait to get started!! As I've browsed the site learning how it works, I was amazed at the support shown to all, and I think it's fantastic!! I can't wait to start loosing weight and being part of something so amazing and supportive! I'd love to make some new friends while I'm here, gain a healthier lifestyle, and just have a good time with something that can be so difficult. So Hello All from a Texan in Virginia!

Vicki

Replies

• KaleighL
    KaleighL Posts: 159
    Welcome!!! You will fall in love with this site!!
  • veggiemuncher12
    veggiemuncher12 Posts: 93 Member
    Welcome!
  • welcome and today you start a new you :).... I love this site I have the app on my iphone it is soo amazing
  • bluehooked
    bluehooked Posts: 80 Member
    Hi and goodluck, i'm sure you'll do fantastic. Kenny
  • britlew
    britlew Posts: 19 Member
    welcome! I wish you all the success in the world with your weight loss journey!
  • MichelleB69
    MichelleB69 Posts: 213 Member
    Welcome! I just joined 3 days ago and LOVE it; the site has alot of easy to use, neat features to keep you on track and reach your goals!
  • woja9640
    woja9640 Posts: 450 Member
    Congratualtions and welcome.

Yes, this site is a VERY good site and it does provide a lot of support. I have only been using the site for about 1 month and 25 days and have already lost 12 lbs with 43 left to go to get from 170 to 115.

The site has been a great help in keeping track of my exercise and calories and helping me find healthier foods to keep within my weight lost goal.

If you go onto the recipes section of the message board, you can search for a couple of recipes I put together.... a low cal, low fat parmesean chicken with the sides at less than 350 cal. as well as a slow cooker pot roast that my famil says is to die for. I guess you can say I am the "Betty Crocker/Julia Child" of my family. LOL. So feel free to ask any questions.

Good luck on your weight loss goal.
  • TXNnVA
    Oh yummy!! I will definitely look for your recipes! I love cooking and both sound delicious! Thanks so much for the welcome!
  • TXNnVA
    Ha, I still need to figure some things out! But thank you for the warm welcome everyone!! I'm looking forward to losing weight with all of you! :)
This discussion has been closed.