Need the motivation

Options
bacanbit
bacanbit Posts: 58 Member
Hi everyone! I joined MFP Tuesday and am in need of support and motivation. I have a long but well worth it journey ahead of me. I love how the site helps track your food and exercise, it's so easy! I am hoping to benefit from the various challenges that I have seen posted. Wish me luck and good luck to all of those who are just beinging thier journey or are still on it. :~)

Replies

• SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Congrats on taking the first step and good luck!
  • deema79
    deema79 Posts: 108
    Options
    Hey, This is a pretty awesome place. Its so easy to keep track of what your eating.
    Im approaching my goal, but you can add me if youd like.
    Good Luck !
  • calequestrian
    calequestrian Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I started in January, it is a slow process but this site really helps me. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like.

:bigsmile:
  • MichelleB69
    MichelleB69 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined Monday as well! I think you'll really like it here!
  • primus_guy
    primus_guy Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    keep up the great work and good luck on your journey.
  • lisapickering
    Options
    This site is great! You may have a long journey but just concentrate on small goals... if your goal is 1 lb per week then work towards 1 lb and be proud when you step on the scale and have lost it. You will be amazed at how quickly you will notice a difference in your body and that will be your motivation!
  • bayles1
    bayles1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Hey,

Good luck,you will love this site and all the support that is available to you.Remember if there are any questions then just put it out there,someone will always help.Thre are plenty of daily/weekly/monthly challenges to join in and they can be a great motivationl tool and can be fitted into any day/timescale that you require.
    Best wishes going forward and enjoy the weight loss.