do you think this was bad

Options
wow had a lazy day today just miserable outside. I did work our for over an hour but i ate 3 chicken wraps today and fruit 1 for dinner and 2 for supper. my calories were under by a little bit but is it a good idea to eat the same thing even though you are not going over your allotted amount?

Replies

• praire
    praire Posts: 73
    Options
    wow had a lazy day today just miserable outside. I did work our for over an hour but i ate 3 chicken wraps today and fruit 1 for dinner and 2 for supper. my calories were under by a little bit but is it a good idea to eat the same thing even though you are not going over your allotted amount?
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    There are days I repeat my meal twice in one day.
    Can I ask a question?...What is the difference between dinner and supper??
  • praire
    praire Posts: 73
    Options
    dinner is lunch at noon everyday and supper is at six every evening lol i know us country folk talk weird lol
  • monicalynn1979
    Options
    When I grew up in Oklahoma we called it dinner and supper. When I moved to Florida everybody thought I was a wierd little country girl, lol!
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    When I grew up in Oklahoma we called it dinner and supper. When I moved to Florida everybody thought I was a wierd little country girl, lol!

that is weird lol

I eat the same thing sometimes I plan meals and something just sounds good and I eat it for 2 or three days, just make sure to take a vitamin so you get more of what you need but a day or 2 isn't going to hurt, it hurts when people eat the same breakfast lunch and dinner everyday all the time.

You are doing great!
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    wow I thought Supper was 4pm "dinner" and Dinner was normal 6-8 pm "dinner"

I
  • littlespoon
    Options
    I eat the same thing pretty much most of the time!!! lol

I grew up in England and Dinner was midday and Tea was at 6pm. My nan and grandad used to have supper around 9.30pm (like a cracker with cheese or something)
  • barefootbabe
    barefootbabe Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Yeah, in Australia dinner is your main meal at night, also known as tea, but not to be confused with morning tea or afternoon tea, both of which are just snacks! Supper is a snack after dinner or tea. It's all so confusing! :)
  • erin83070
    erin83070 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I repeat meals often uually from supper the night before to dinner next day. Leftovers, if there are any, hubby usually makes off with them and takes them to work.

Where I live it's breakfast, dinner, supper and lunch.....hang on to your hat.... is a snack before bed!:noway: That's mostly the older generation now.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm originally from Missouri and we call the noon meal "dinner" and the evening meal "supper".