Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30

Just wondering if anyone else was trying her new Ripped in 30 DVD. I just started on Monday. I've done two rounds of 30DS and was looking for something new that still was 30 minutes or under so far I like it (and I'm still sore)

Replies

• Burtonrah
    Burtonrah Posts: 142
    I've bought it, but haven't tried it yet. Glad you like it. Question about being a 30DS grad... Do you do it every day? Or every other day?
  • TexasGirl92
    TexasGirl92 Posts: 76 Member
    When I did the 30DS I did M-F and took Saturday & Sunday off. I did each level for 2 weeks so I took me six calendar weeks to do the 30 days if that makes sense.
  • meana717
    meana717 Posts: 261 Member
    I haven't done it yet, but I want to.. I need to get a copy first :) Its still under 30min?
  • kim824
    kim824 Posts: 68 Member
    bump
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    I have ordered it I should be getting it soon! I am excited to try this one. I just finished the 30 day shred....
  • emrogers
    emrogers Posts: 328 Member
    Just wondering if anyone else was trying her new Ripped in 30 DVD. I just started on Monday. I've done two rounds of 30DS and was looking for something new that still was 30 minutes or under so far I like it (and I'm still sore)
    I just started 30DS this Monday and was wondering if you saw any results with it?
    I will try the ripped in 30 once I've done 30DS. Thanks!!!
  • TexasGirl92
    Yep still under 30 minutes and still get you sweating like crazy :happy: I haven't timed the level one exactly but I'm guessing its abound 25 minutes
  • sb1023
    sb1023 Posts: 148 Member
    I am on my second week of ripped in 30- I definitely think you will like it if you liked 30DS! I'm about to go do level 2 day 2. Kind of nervous because it killed me yesterday! Good luck!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    i started last night L1 was easy doing L2 today .. also done shred 3x...
  • TexasGirl92
    I just started 30DS this Monday and was wondering if you saw any results with it?

I started with MFP in September of last year and started my first round of 30DS a few weeks after. I definitely saw results. After I finished my first round I tried Jillian's Yoga Meltdown and it was okay but I'm not big on Yoga so it was easy for me to just kind of quit working out for a while (should have done 30DS again). In February I stared my second round of 30DS and again the results have been great. I've gone from 201 pounds wearing a size 16 jeans (and just about to have to go to an 18) XXL shirts to 172 pounds and today I'm wearing a pair of size 10 jeans and a medium shirt I bought this weekend. I love that the workouts are under 30 minutes but I'm dripping with sweat when I'm done. My goal is a size 6 and I know if I keep at it even though it may take a while I can get there. Seriously that DVD is the best $10 I've spent in a long time.
  • TexasGirl92
    i started last night L1 was easy doing L2 today .. also done shred 3x...

Looked at you photos. You look amazing. I wish I thought level one was easy but I'm not there yet but I hope to be soon :smile:
  • emrogers
    emrogers Posts: 328 Member

I started with MFP in September of last year and started my first round of 30DS a few weeks after. I definitely saw results. After I finished my first round I tried Jillian's Yoga Meltdown and it was okay but I'm not big on Yoga so it was easy for me to just kind of quit working out for a while (should have done 30DS again). In February I stared my second round of 30DS and again the results have been great. I've gone from 201 pounds wearing a size 16 jeans (and just about to have to go to an 18) XXL shirts to 172 pounds and today I'm wearing a pair of size 10 jeans and a medium shirt I bought this weekend. I love that the workouts are under 30 minutes but I'm dripping with sweat when I'm done. My goal is a size 6 and I know if I keep at it even though it may take a while I can get there. Seriously that DVD is the best $10 I've spent in a long time.

sounds great!!! I'm excited then. We wear the same the sizes. :) I actually tried on a size 8 last weekend and I was thrilled!!!!
    Thanks!
  • honey29
    honey29 Posts: 1
    I like Jillian Michaels as well. I love her "30 Day shred". Recently I have discovered Jackie Warner I love her DVD and her book, " This is why you're FAT (and how to get thin forever)." :smile:
  • TexasGirl92
    I haven't tried a Jackie Warner DVD yet. What is her style? I was in sports in Jr High and High School so I don't mind Jillian's style but the happy preppy cheerleader type (Denise Austin) don't work well for me. I'm not a morning person as it is and I think my husband would come home to find one of my weight lodged in the TV if I got a DVD with some one like that leading the workout.
  • suelynn62
    suelynn62 Posts: 67 Member
    I'm on W1 D2. So far I like it a lot. It's like the 30 DS with the 3-2-1 circuits, it's around 25 minutes. I did the 30 DS for 30 days straight but I think I will take Jillian's advice and take one day off a week.
  • TexasGirl92
    To those starting the 30DS I know others have said this before but take before photos and measurements. I didn't and now I'm regretting it. I know when you know you are not at your best the last thing you want is photos of yourself or measurements telling you how you've let yourself become unhealthy but do it. I didn't and now that I've made progress I really regret it. I have some photos of my before self one of which prompted me to start changing my lifestyle but I didn't take measurements.
  • TexasGirl92
    Just started week 2 of Ripped in 30. Whew I can already tell I'm going to be sore tomorrow.
  • sneakers71
    sneakers71 Posts: 106
    I did my 1st day of ripped in 30 today - I have done 30day shred - ripped is way harder if you ask me, but that's what gets results, right! with 30day I lost only a total of 2inches but I dropped 3% body fat!!!! take measurements before - that is where you will see results.