new workout dvd??

rdaraz
rdaraz Posts: 103
edited September 25 in Fitness and Exercise
I went to the library and the only workout dvd they had left was "pilates for dancers" by salsacrazy. is this a good dvd?? this would be my first workout dvd. i really dont have time to go to the gym all the time, so ill do dvds as well. i plan on getting other dvds, but this is just for now.

Replies

• i never heard of it-but any workout dvd is better than not working out:happy:
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    I agree, any workout is better then none! Check youtube, and if you have netflix you can get some good ones through there too. And Walmart has SEVERAL for under $10, and check ebay and yard sales, I have a zillion work out DVD's cuz I get bored too easily, so I never spend very much on them since I buy new ones so often... so check all the bove resources for good deals on the DVD's.
  • purplefreak60
    purplefreak60 Posts: 47 Member
    If you have Comcast On Demand, go to Exercise TV .... there is a TON of stuff there too! ANY workout is better than none. The other night while I watched Biggest Loser, I jogged in place and ran around my living room, dining room, hall etc...and walked it too. The dog thought I was nuts...but I figured it was better than laying on the couch to watch it. Moving is GOOD!
  • I AGREE I JUST STARTED MY DIET TOO AND I GOT SOME DVD'S ON EBAY FOR LESS THAN $5. YOU SHOULD CHECK IT OUT!!!
This discussion has been closed.