Berries & Cream Oatmeal Pudding!

Options
Healthier_Me
Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
berryoatmeal.jpg

PER SERVING (entire recipe): 188 calories, 3.25g fat, 506mg sodium, 35g carbs, 5g fiber, 6g sugars, 5g protein -- POINTS® value 3*

Is it oatmeal, or is it pudding? Pudding or oatmeal? We don't care -- it's FANTASTIC!!!

Ingredients:
1/3 cup regular oats (not instant)
1/ 2 cup frozen mixed berries (unsweetened)
1/4 cup Almond Breeze, Unsweetened Vanilla; fridge temperature
1 tbsp. Jell-O Sugar Free Fat Free Instant pudding mix, Vanilla
1 tsp. Coffee-mate powdered creamer, Sugar Free French Vanilla
1 no-calorie sweetener packet (like Splenda)
dash salt

Directions:
In a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl, combine the Coffee-mate powder with 2 oz. of warm water and stir until dissolved. Next add Almond Breeze and pudding mix, and stir until mixture is well blended. Add all other ingredients to the bowl and stir. Microwave for 3 minutes, and then allow to cool and thicken. Dig in!

MAKES 1 SERVING

HG Heads Up! This one has a tendency to turn weird colors depending on the berries you use. And it's also good made with other frozen fruits, like peaches or tropical blends!

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Options
    berryoatmeal.jpg

PER SERVING (entire recipe): 188 calories, 3.25g fat, 506mg sodium, 35g carbs, 5g fiber, 6g sugars, 5g protein -- POINTS® value 3*

Is it oatmeal, or is it pudding? Pudding or oatmeal? We don't care -- it's FANTASTIC!!!

Ingredients:
    1/3 cup regular oats (not instant)
    1/ 2 cup frozen mixed berries (unsweetened)
    1/4 cup Almond Breeze, Unsweetened Vanilla; fridge temperature
    1 tbsp. Jell-O Sugar Free Fat Free Instant pudding mix, Vanilla
    1 tsp. Coffee-mate powdered creamer, Sugar Free French Vanilla
    1 no-calorie sweetener packet (like Splenda)
    dash salt

Directions:
    In a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl, combine the Coffee-mate powder with 2 oz. of warm water and stir until dissolved. Next add Almond Breeze and pudding mix, and stir until mixture is well blended. Add all other ingredients to the bowl and stir. Microwave for 3 minutes, and then allow to cool and thicken. Dig in!

MAKES 1 SERVING

HG Heads Up! This one has a tendency to turn weird colors depending on the berries you use. And it's also good made with other frozen fruits, like peaches or tropical blends!
  • vammoore
    Options
    just wondering..what is almond breeze and where can I buy it? Recipe sounds great!
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Almond Breeze® is a non-dairy beverage made from real almonds, all natural, smooth and creamy with a hint of almonds. Almond Breeze® is a great tasting non-dairy beverage without the thin, chalky after taste of rice and soy beverages.

Should be where your soymilks are.
    Thats where I've seen them.
  • vammoore
    Options
    Thanks!
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    very welcome:bigsmile: