Hey all, noob here... :)

mctkp
mctkp Posts: 2
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone, I'm new here. Just thought I'd pop by the forum to say "Hi." Hope this site helps, seems like a good place to learn. Thanks for having me.

Replies

• judz46
    judz46 Posts: 359 Member
    Hi and welcome - this site is fantastic...the only one that's ever worked for me. Recording my exercise and food cals is my motivation. Good luck to you.
  • darling_nickie
    darling_nickie Posts: 117 Member
    Welcome! feel free to add me :) I have been here a couple months now and it has been SUCH a help!
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 806 Member
    Welcome!
  • Hi! I've been on here a week, and this site is awesome! I've lost 12 lbs so far (not in the last week of course, I started before that) But this site is REALLY helpful. I log in every time I eat to see what the damage is. ;) Feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck!
  • Shannmfp11
    Shannmfp11 Posts: 339 Member
    Hi welcome to the site! The support here has been amazing. I joined about a month ago and love it!!
  • Hey there! I am also new and trying this site out. I'm a newly retired athlete ( :( ), but I have just never been able to loose that layer of baby fat. Hoping that by keeping a diary and counting calories along with my exercise will help me get there. So far I am really enjoying the site!
  • JohnnyNull
    JohnnyNull Posts: 294 Member
    Hi.
  • mctkp
    mctkp Posts: 2
    Thanks all. Ex athlete here myself. Just finding it difficult to keep the poundage off with 40 looming around the corner. Never had a problem before, was able to eat anything and not gain an ounce and now if I eat a pound, I gain three....lol. Anyhoo, thanks for the welcomes and good luck to us all.
This discussion has been closed.