Addicted

Options
I am absolutely loving this site already!!!!

To make a long story short I have been up and down with the weight...

Weighed 120 or so in highschool... 135 in college.... 175 after having my first child... back down to 140 for my wedding... back up to 175-185 after having my second child... never went down... I was a surrogate and carried a third child for another couple (story within itself haha) ... got up to 205 (this was in June 2010)... currently I am at 154 and continuing to go down!!!!

It has been a long journey, but I have a lot of support. I love exercising and dieting so I have learned so much through reading the forums. I am currently in a weight loss challenge in my town and I am in 2nd place at the moment!

Wanted to introduce myself and I love reading everyone's stories, tips, trials, and what not. It keeps me motivated and keeps me learning. Nutrition is such a science... I find it crazy and fascinating all at the same time.

Replies

• missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome and gd luck with ur goals :smile:
  • istutzman
    istutzman Posts: 64
    Options
    Welcome!! I love this site too.
  • jenneyd
    jenneyd Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    way to go girl! pat yourself on the back! congratulations! And I LOVE this site too!!
  • lockedonna
    Options
    I'm glad you are here. I love this site as well...it does the same for me...keeps me motivated! No one else at my house has the desire to lose weight and some don't really need to so I'm happy to have this place with friends I know and friends I don't know which tons of experience, trials, etc. It's a great place for info! Congrats on your weightloss so far. You are doing amazing!