hello everyone!

Options
hi today is my first day on myfitnesspal and so far i like it i am a 23 year old mom of 3 my youngest being 3 months so as u can imagine i really dont have time to excercise much and most of the time end up eating whatever i serve my kids,i recently started feeling a little depressed about my weight i am currently 166 and i am 5'6 which is considered overweight i would love to go down to 130 so i hope i can pick up some motivation on this site, i started my journey on sunday March 14, 2011 i hope i can reach my goal with this suppost system im looking forward to making lots of new friends to share success stories with :-) Wish me luck!

Replies

• Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    great start! I just started a couple of weeks ago, and am finding some very nice added support here.
    The best thing is that you started. Good job!
  • BrendaBlis
    BrendaBlis Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Welcome! And good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • cast59
    cast59 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    hey you started on my birthday. That must be some sort of good luck. You will find a lot of great people and support here.
    This is where the hard work starts and MFP will help you along your path. Good luck
  • Stormywinter
    Stormywinter Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

Congratulations for taking time for yourself. This is a great community and support system. Feel free to add me and good luck.
  • barbad01
    barbad01 Posts: 3
    Options
    Welcome to the site! The first thing you should start doing is changing what you feed your kids since you all eat the same things. It is important that you teach them good nutrition and get them accustomed to eating healthy. There will be kick back at first but they will get used to it. Also, you can do a TON of exercise WITH your kids, Try "Kiss Ups." When your baby is on an empty tummy, pick him or her up above your head and lower the baby down slowly until you all kiss. Then push him or her back up in a swift motion and repeat fifteen times three times throughout the day. This will work your shoulder and biceps. And the biggest thing is to just get outside and PLAY with the two oldest. Chase them around and get involved in their world of creativity. You will start losing weight for sure!
  • megabux
    megabux Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! Feel free to friend me if you would like some added support:)
  • Marisela233
    Marisela233 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    thank you so much everyone! i feel very welcome and very blessed to finally find people that are on the same journey as i am! i still have alot to learn about nutrition and fitness so i hope to learn alot from everybody here. Thanks :-)
  • abray84
    abray84 Posts: 55
    Options
    Welcome and good luck I just got started today as well. Just remember we can do this!!!
  • Lilangel67
    Options
    Welcome!! This is an awesome place..an abundance of support and movtivation! Good luck on your journey. Feel free to add me a friend if you like.:bigsmile: