42 pounds lost.. wish i could see more drastic(pics)

Options
I started janaury 26th at 340 (first picture)

I took this pic 3-15 (second picture) I see a little reduction just thought 40+ pounds would look alot better hahah but thanks for all the support from MFP and the community i am 28 pounds away from halfay and 38 away from skydiving (limit is 250)

week1.jpg
Week8.jpg

Replies

• yumcheese
    yumcheese Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You can totally tell the difference. Keep up the great work!!
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Good Job!! :flowerforyou: You will be skydiving in NO time!! Keep up your hard work! :flowerforyou:
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference and your hair is much smaller. :)

Seriously, it is noticeable. Well done.
  • PST0622
    PST0622 Posts: 115
    Options
    I can see a big difference!!! Keep up the good work and before long you will be free falling!!!!
  • MRip5008
    MRip5008 Posts: 1
    Options
    I sure can see a difference. Just keep going. Pull that 'chute brotha!
  • bhb301
    bhb301 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    You can totally see, my neck, hands and belly. Keep up the good work
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see the difference - keep up the amazing work! You'll be there before you know it. :flowerforyou:
  • Lauriee2014
    Lauriee2014 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    There is a big difference! You're doing great! Often it takes our eyes and head to catch up with our bodies. We are so used to "seeing" us fat, we don't always notice. But others can give you more honest feedback. :)
  • Justin741
    Justin741 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I didn't think about that, I have always wanted to go sky diving maybe I will make that one of my rewards! Btw, you can totally tell the difference you should let us see a face pick! Are you taking measurements? If not, start now! Also, do you have a couple of face pics?
  • thetorontokid2
    Options
    Like everyone else has said...you can DEFINITELY see a difference!! Way to go!! 42 lbs is GREAT!!
  • HelenTheKitchen
    Options
    There's a huge difference. You look great!!!
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    you can totally see. and i bet if the phone wasnt' covering your face, it would REALLY show. guaranteed. you can tell.

just keep going - stay the course!!! you are doing great.
  • bheimbrock
    bheimbrock Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You can totally notice you have slimmed down. 40 pounds is a huge accomplishment so don't worry too much about the pics right now! Skydiving is sooo worth it...have fun!
  • Soupskin
    Soupskin Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Nice job! I can see the very noticeable difference.

I'm in the same boat though, I can't tell much of a difference in myself yet either.
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I can definitely tell the difference. Don't be discouraged...just keep up the good work. It takes a while to put on weight and it will take a while to get it off. It will be well worth it though. Congrats on your weight loss so far. Make sure you tell us all about your skydiving experience when you reach that weight goal. You're way more brave than I. My uncle is a retired Army Colonel and Army Ranger. He's jumped thousands of times out of perfectly good airplanes. I'm too scared of heights LOL!
  • mfergie889
    Options
    Great job!!! 40 lbs is alot....thats an entire bag of dog food!
  • andrewajm
    andrewajm Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    are you kidding bro huge diffence man...wow i was blown away keep up the good work dude..i think sometimes when your seeing yourself you just cant see the differeence like evryone else can...i lost 30 pounds a while back ****ty thing is ive gained most back but im back on it and people were sayin stuff to me like wow youve lost a lot of weight but i wasnt seeing it in the mirrior..so just know i can totally see a big difference...your doin awsome man and dont get discouraged your kickin *kitten*
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's a considerable amount to lose. And in a really short period of time, too. There is a visible difference, but don't be discouraged if you can't see it yet. We're pretty hard on ourselves in regard to appearance.

Keep with it and you'll see a difference soon. Another 40 pounds and you'll be astounded with the difference.
  • mongo2004
    mongo2004 Posts: 11
    Options
    Thank you all! this is why i love this site so encourgaing and i will def post those face and skydiving pics... :) Happy st paddys btw
  • shannygoat
    Options
    You look awesome! You'll be skydiving in no time!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!