MEET OUR NEW PUPPY!

Options
2»

Replies

• shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    I AM IN LOVE :heart: :)...............I LOVE dogs and really miss having them in my life (apartment won't allow pets).....my mom has 2 dogs that I love going to visit......you are so lucky that she is already house trained, wow....that is great.....I hope you enjoy your time with her :).........

Well, I won't say already house-trained but I've noticed that she gets very "antsy" when she needs to go, so I pick her up and take her out and so far she's gone right away each time!
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    After Geri gets done running you, you'll be ready for the running leg of a triathlon. Hmmm, wanna adopt a dolphin?
  • shorerider
    Options
    After Geri gets done running you, you'll be ready for the running leg of a triathlon. Hmmm, wanna adopt a dolphin?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good one!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Too cute! enjoy her!
  • shorerider
    Options
    What is it about "puppy breath" that brings such joy?

She's curled up in lap sound asleep and breathing these soft little puppy breaths--
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    too cute as my daughter says.... very cute, puppy breath.. ahhh. Great reward!
  • Ang8178
    Ang8178 Posts: 308
    Options
    Haha, I like how the big one looks like he's/she's giving the new pup the "I'm in charge" look. Too cute!
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Your new little one is so adorable! I wish we had the room for one more. But Sammy (jack russell terrier/mix) is an awesome dog and truly a part of our family. My hubby is so not an animal lover, but Sammy spends more time with him now than with anyone else. I love that. :smile:
  • greeneyes490
    greeneyes490 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I AM IN LOVE :heart: :)...............I LOVE dogs and really miss having them in my life (apartment won't allow pets).....my mom has 2 dogs that I love going to visit......you are so lucky that she is already house trained, wow....that is great.....I hope you enjoy your time with her :).........

Well, I won't say already house-trained but I've noticed that she gets very "antsy" when she needs to go, so I pick her up and take her out and so far she's gone right away each time!

That is still great progress....my mom still had issues with one of her dogs after a year and she still isn't great at giving a signal that she has to go :)......but it sounds like your baby is catching on fast :).....
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    I want to roll around on the floor with her! She is too cute for words!

(that might sound weird, but I live in a tiny apartment and currently have dog want.)
  • Newman4AU
    Options
    Great Dawg (in the south you have to include the "w" in the word!)
    Bamboo trained our Bassett puppy to ring a giant jingle bell hung on the door whenever he needs to potty! There are actually companies that make seats for dawgs so you can take your puppy with you on your bike rides!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    We had a blond lab mix and she was a doll-she too was a shelter pup.

Enjoy...
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Awwww... what a sweetheart! :love: Congratulations on your new family member!
  • shorerider
    Options
    never mind--just checking to see what's wrong with photobucket. Odd. pics show up here but not in the original post...

well, now it looks like they're working in the OP, too. odd.
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    CUTIE, CUTIE, CUTIE!!!!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: I CANT SEE THE PICTURE :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

BUT CONGRATS!!!! :drinker: :drinker: I LOVE PUPPIES :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Just way too cute! Sounds like that puppy adopted the right owners, lol! Enjoy and have fun, especially at that age. :flowerforyou: :tongue:
  • dujennifer
    dujennifer Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    So cute!!!!!! We have a lab/collie mix and that is exactly what he looked like when we got him. He is now a 50 pound destructo machine....but we love every minute with him!