42 pounds lost.. wish i could see more drastic(pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• 1bellamorena
    1bellamorena Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Even though your journey is not over remember to enjoy the sites as you continue your weightloss journey.
  • dorktv
    dorktv Posts: 30
    Options
    Oh the difference is there-however I can see why you think there is no change. The only thing I can say is that this is a journey not a race, patience is a tired mare but she jogs on and 42 is the answer to life, the universe and everything.

Life is always better with a wee bit of Douglas Adams. :flowerforyou:
  • marielw
    marielw Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference in your tummy. Can't really see your face, but i bet that is slimmer also. Keep going, you're doing fab! :happy:
  • Rosy67
    Rosy67 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Mongo- the difference between 500 lbs and 460 lbs is the same as the difference between 41lbs and 1lbs- but the latter looks a hell of a lot more dramatic! Measure your belly NOW if you haven't done, because that's where it is going from. And I bet anyone who puts their arms around you can tell the difference too!
    The slimmer you get, the more each 5lb loss will be obvious. Keep going- You're doing fabulously :happy:
  • JenniferH81
    JenniferH81 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    There is a very noticeable difference! Congrats! Keep up the awesome work!
  • fdgrafius
    fdgrafius Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Keep it up, man! I totally know the feeling, though. I'm down 62 lbs, and while I can see the difference now, I still have a long way to go. Whatever you're doing, stay at it! Great work!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! 40 lbs is alot....thats an entire bag of dog food!

LOL!! Seriously, though, those bags are heavy, for me anyway. That is a huge accomplishment. You have a lot to be proud of. Keep it up. I want to hear all about your skydive. Maybe someday, I will do it too!
  • thorplisa
    Options
    I could tell great job!!
  • wanitalilly
    wanitalilly Posts: 108
    Options
    I can see the difference!! Good luck!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!