Anyone from Wichita, KS or surrounding areas?

Options
I'm looking for a weight loss partner who lives close to my area. Is anyone from around Wichita, KS?

Replies

• katlynm
    katlynm Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi there, I'm actually FROM the Wichita area and have a lot of family there. I live in Maryland now though, but feel free to add me :)

Kat
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I'm from nowhere near there, but I'll still be your friend.
  • abra526
    abra526 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm from Harveyville, which is about 30 miles SW of Topeka. Too far for us to be workout partners, but I'd love to be your MFP friend. It's always good to have people for support and motivation!
  • A_shelton316
    A_shelton316 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm from wichita !! Feel free to add me :)
  • lisawest
    lisawest Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    There are a few of us on here. Add me as a friend.

(BTW: recognize the Broadview from your pic! That's a nice place. I hope the renovations are great!)
  • lnosgood
    lnosgood Posts: 92
    Options
    (BTW: recognize the Broadview from your pic! That's a nice place. I hope the renovations are great!)
    [/quote]

Actually that pic was from my wedding in Vegas LOL. Have they even finished the renovations there yet? I know it's been a while since i've driven by, but it seems it's always fenced off and construction crap laying all around.
  • lisawest
    lisawest Posts: 798 Member
    Options

Actually that pic was from my wedding in Vegas LOL. Have they even finished the renovations there yet? I know it's been a while since i've driven by, but it seems it's always fenced off and construction crap laying all around.
    [/quote]

I don't think the reno is done yet. But that looks just like their lobby used to with the marble, the column, and then a bay window to the right. That's amazing in the resemblance!