SOOOO CLOSE!!!!

I have been a size 16 for like three years! Well I have only lost like nine lbs and 2 inches, but I wanted to try on a pair of size 14 LEE's at walmart. THEY ZIPPED and BUTTONED. I just need to lose about 3-5 more lbs so that my gut itn't peeking over, but they actually fit. Then I tried on a pair of LEVI"s and they were too tight. :( I wish pant sizes were more consistent.

Just wanted to share my happy news and keep myself motivated. :)

Replies

• I have been a size 16 for like three years! Well I have only lost like nine lbs and 2 inches, but I wanted to try on a pair of size 14 LEE's at walmart. THEY ZIPPED and BUTTONED. I just need to lose about 3-5 more lbs so that my gut itn't peeking over, but they actually fit. Then I tried on a pair of LEVI"s and they were too tight. :( I wish pant sizes were more consistent.

Just wanted to share my happy news and keep myself motivated. :)
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Ain't THAT the truth! I went shopping last weekend, and got a pair of size 12's, and a pair of size 8's, and they both fit about the same! Geez! :laugh:
    Anyway, congratulations on getting into a smaller size! There's NOTHING like it!!! :flowerforyou:
  • rethun01
    rethun01 Posts: 167
    Awesome! Changing sizes is the BEST feeling!

And just so you know, I think Levi's are made for women with absolutely no hips or curves. No matter what size I've ever been the Levi's have NEVER fit right.

My new favorite jeans are from Express and they're the Eva Fit. I'm a size 12 there. And they're super cute.
  • christelpistol
    christelpistol Posts: 246 Member
    that is one of the BEST feelings. ya know. next to the one where the bathing suit not only fits, but you're willing to go outside in it.
  • rethun01
    rethun01 Posts: 167
    that is one of the BEST feelings. ya know. next to the one where the bathing suit not only fits, but you're willing to go outside in it.

Oh yes. My bkini on the fourth of July felt amazing. First time I've EVER worn one. And I even got whistled at. :noway: Keep working hard!
  • EALNG
    EALNG Posts: 13 Member
    Congrats! What a great feeling that is. Keep up the good work.
  • Thank you! I can't wait until next summer and I get to try on my bathing suit from this summer. I'm hoping it'll be too big on my and my fiance can help me find a smaller sized bathing suit. :) I have about a month and I'm hoping to fit into this dress that was too small for me, i'm getting closer to that goal, I can zip it up now, but the dress is snug on my tummy region.

The best thing about those pants was I didn't have to suck in! :) lol.
  • smsmithart
    smsmithart Posts: 26 Member
    I can almost button my size 8 ..can't wait few more lbs to go.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!