sooo disappointed

Options
Feeling soo bad and soo disappointed with myself right now today has been very challenging for me and I completly messed up my diet. I went over by almost 1000 calories. Hope there is still hope for me.

Replies

• SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Of course, there's hope. You gotta pick yourself up, dust yourself off and keep at it. I didn't have a great day today either (went out to eat for lunch and dinner), but I'm not gonna beat myself up over it. Just gonna try harder tomorrow.
  • sweetnshy
    sweetnshy Posts: 97
    Options
    It's not the end of the world! Just don't let one bad day turn into two bad days, turn into a week of bad days, or turn into the rest of your life of bad days!

Every day is a new day, and I know you can do it!
  • Kiwijay
    Kiwijay Posts: 216
    Options
    There is definitly hope!!! It's only one day, tomorrow is new, get back into it and you will be fine. Everyone here is behind you too. Enjoy the journey :flowerforyou:
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Depending on the deficit you have chosen, that may just put you at maintenence calories, not the end of the world by any means.
    Just don't do it again tomorrow!

And don't waste energy beating yourself up about it or telling yourself you have "failed".
    You made a bad choice today, make tomorrow better :)
  • celestialpocky
    Options
    You can do it, a splurge every once in awhile isn't so bad. Its a step by step learning process, no self punishment!
  • Buckwheat38
    Options
    And don't waste energy beating yourself up about it or telling yourself you have "failed".
    You made a bad choice today, make tomorrow better :)

i completely agree

Dont beat yourself up, tomorrow is a new day :):ohwell:
  • joystica
    joystica Posts: 9
    Options
    Thanks for the support and encouragement . Will keep on pushing .
  • Bockety
    Bockety Posts: 21
    Options
    Just acknowledge the mistake and move on towards your goal. Next time you consider over-indulging, think about how you felt this time. You're doing fine! Don't worry so much. :)