Just starting

Options
I am trying to be positive. Beginning again, and just want to be a healthy woman. My husband says your never going to be happy if you don't loose weight. This is all new to me being on a message board for support.

Replies

• mdsd
    mdsd Posts: 2
    Options
    I am trying to be positive. Beginning again, and just want to be a healthy woman. My husband says your never going to be happy if you don't loose weight. This is all new to me being on a message board for support.
  • dakotadc
    Options
    I'm new too. Welcome aboard.

I try to remember that the longest journey starts with the first step. You've made the first step by starting again.:flowerforyou:
  • ginahunter00
    Options
    I just started today as well and I am looking forward to this journey of weight lost and healthy living.
    Good luck!!:happy:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the both of you!! This site REALLY, REALLY works! You WILL lose the weight that you want to here, AND, it'll "almost" be fun doing it!!!
    Between the easy food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you'll be happily shedding those pounds in no time!
    I recommend logging all your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. Also, drink lots of water, it really helps too!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Oops, make that welcome to the 3 of you! There were only 2 when I started typing! :laugh:
    And in case any more "newbies" write before this one goes, welcome to you too!!!:laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Welcome, good luck!:flowerforyou: