Where did you notice first?

Options

Replies

• HollyRutledge
    HollyRutledge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    My boobs ;-( and my back boobs (which was a good thing)
  • tassles
    tassles Posts: 172
    Options
    my neckline....then shoulders.....upper arms....boobs .....and just kept sliding down so it appeared.

but then!.....it stopped at my belly and i started loosing on my thighs and hips and side etc ...so started working up!

Then!....i reached my goal ...but some of my tummy is still there!!! ...it's the only place i cant seem to get it all off.....so now i've set myself another goal of 2 kilos to see if it will finally go!!! ( and yes its fat...not just excess skin! ) :explode:
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    fingers..none of my rings fit..then my face, and my upper chest/shoulders and collar bone area!.
    Now slowly but surely my lower belly is leaving ...inch by inch or more like millimeter by millimeter haha 51lbs more to go on my journey and its all stuck in my gut haha.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    my weight always goes off my face, collarbone, waist and arms! its the bottom part that needs a lot of coaxing! but at the moment im in my jeans (uk 10/us 6) comfortably and no muffin tops! my legs and thighs are much slimmer than what they used to be
  • magpie8402
    magpie8402 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Kristy085
    Kristy085 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Face and then upper legs! My clothes fit so much better...it's an amazing feeling!
  • jltodd99
    jltodd99 Posts: 89
    Options
    Face first, measurements showed hips too.
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    My ankles, feet, wrists, and face. Starting to see stomach and back now, but just a little bit.
  • numberscolors
    Options
    first, my hands and feet (water retention!), my butt and hips (sad), and my face. i personally can't tell elsewhere, but my boyfriend swears me can feel a rib or two!
  • alohabrie
    alohabrie Posts: 204
    Options
    Little bit in the face/neck - and I swear my sides seem slimmer. I hope I'm not imagining it!
  • sliceofsarah
    sliceofsarah Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    My stomach. It was the last place I put on weight and it was true that it was the first place I lost it. My shirts are now looser in the tummy area. :)
  • michelca
    michelca Posts: 41
    Options
    My face and ribs. I'm starting to see a few outlined now :-)
  • SivirSarah
    Options
    around my ribcage and my face
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I noticed it in my butt.:sad:
  • AmandaR910
    AmandaR910 Posts: 991
    Options
    I still can't see it, despite losing 46lbs. But, my jeans fit much loser all around.
  • IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I'm having a hard time seeing the changes in my body as a whole. But I have noticed that my sports bras are more loose and I no longer have a muffin top when I wear my jeans. I wish I would see it in my face...I have such a pumpkin head. :grumble:
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    My face, then my tummy got smaller. :bigsmile:
  • danniwhit
    danniwhit Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    My stomach is definitely smaller....my husband noticed it first but was trying to think of a nice way to say it LOL but yeah it is definitely noticeable in my stomach, and my back... my "back boobs" are getting smaller and my back is getting more streamlined. I can't wait for my thighs and upper arms start going down to!!
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    my mid-section. not so much visually, but my pants keep getting looser and looser. yay!
  • LaCubana9
    LaCubana9 Posts: 112
    Options
    My face and lovehandles.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!