Your best NSV? (non-scale victory)

Options
curleesam
curleesam Posts: 462 Member
I recently fitted into over half of my pre-pregnancy wardrobe, more specifically a VERY EXPENSIVE Karen Millen Dress (see profile pic) that I point blank refused to sit back and never wear again. Very exciting!

What is your best NSV since you started losing weight? I love a success story!!

Replies

• Marjorielk
    Marjorielk Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    So far, it's just feeling a bit better. 12 pounds lost. Clothing fitting better too.
  • marielw
    marielw Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Well done you!

The jeans that i am wearing at the moment i bought just before Xmas. I can now take them off without undoing the button or zip!

I've actually got some tops in my wardrobe that are too big for me - usually it's the other way round!

:smile:
  • wingchunrick
    wingchunrick Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I brought 3 new suits 3 years ago and I've never been able to fit into them until I tried them all last weekend and they fit great. Was such a great feeling so I know exactly how you feel. Keep it up.....
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Well done! I had two NSVs yesterday and they were 1) I couldn't do more than one normal push-up in January and yesterday I did 25 normal ones and 16 with my feet on a chair and 2) I had to adjust the chest strap for my heart rate monitor to the smallest position so it would stop falling down.
  • zenfocus
    zenfocus Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Having my pants extremely, extremely loose. Also having my "tight" pants fit comfortably without the muffintop bulge.
  • Lovesparklesandcupcakes
    Options
    falling into the "healthy weight" category according to my BMI.
  • MarilynMarie
    Options
    Probably fitting into my size 9 jeans for the 1st time since I was 15
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    When i went shopping last week and fit into a uk size 10 (us size 6), not done that since 2004!!! so was very pleased! im well past my pre-preg weight and am now at my wedding weight from 2007!
  • Dizzyone825
    Options
    I just started but I love how just after losing about 12lbs I feel more attractive in my own skin :) I actually bought a new t-shirt yesterday for St. Patrick's Day that fit and was not baggy enough to hide any shape.. actually felt good ..

Kristi
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Wearing jeans. Haven't seen denim on my in almost 2 years..it's a good feeling..
  • JenniferH81
    JenniferH81 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    My wedding ring, which hasn't fit since I was pregnant...(7 years ago!) finally fits again :D
  • Rosy67
    Rosy67 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    This may be Too Much Information.... but my knickers fell down! Luckily I was wearing trousers (pants) at the time, but they were slipping too. I think even my husband would agree wholeheartedly that I need to buy some new clothes at this point! All my clothes are slipping down at the waist, and I've had to delve into my storage bags of 'thin' clothes that I haven't worn for years :happy:
  • Rosy67
    Rosy67 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    This may be Too Much Information.... but my knickers fell down! Luckily I was wearing trousers (pants) at the time, but they were slipping too. I think even my husband would agree wholeheartedly that I need to buy some new clothes at this point! All my clothes are slipping down at the waist, and I've had to delve into my storage bags of 'thin' clothes that I haven't worn for years :happy:
  • angiesteele
    angiesteele Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    My wedding ring, which hasn't fit since I was pregnant...(7 years ago!) finally fits again :D

Mine too!! So exciting!!
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    fitting into and looking good in a size 14 work tunic when i thought i needed a 16 :D
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options

haha! that made me giggle rosy! def new underwear is need!
  • jennwren77
    jennwren77 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My sister has been fussing because my clothes are getting really loose. I can take my pants off without unbuttoning them! I've also started adding additional holes to the belts that I already have :-) Yesterday I gave in and bought a new pair of jeans and a new belt. I was wearing a size 14 and an XL belt. I am now wearing a size 10 and even though I am at the first hole - the belt is a Medium!
  • farmerswife87
    Options
    My body shifted some chub into the right places :) I was alway an "apple shape" (big mid section), but now everything seems to be smoothing out into a nice curvacious figure!!! With 9 pounds lost, and 9 to go until goal, I'm excited to see what else my bod has in store for me!
  • emilyrosedye
    Options
    I have a red "Gleek" t-shirt that I havent worn since I bought it since it was always too tight and a bit uncomfortable and yesterday guess what? Fit great with a little room to spare! Cant wait for more victories like this. My next goal is my jeans that I havent fit in to in well over a year!
  • TheGeezNeez
    TheGeezNeez Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    So far mine has been that I fit into a green (my fav color) tank top I bought 2 years ago. I had never been able to wear it. I bought it because I was trying to lose weight two years ago and thought I would fit into it soon. I almost cried because I had just weighed myself and the scale hadn't gone down in about 3 weeks. I guess I've lost inches. :) On a side note...I wear that tank every chance I get! Since its cold I've been wearing a sweater over it. I just know it will be to big for me by the summer!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!