Newbie! :D

Options
Hey everyone im New here, im Charlie, im 20 mum to 2 boys and 1 angel, ive been with my husband for 6 years but married only a year! Im from the UK, I'mlooking to loose ALOT of weight at current ive got about 154lbs to loose geesh its like a whole another person lol! Anyway i joined last night and just spent ages looking at everyones sucess storys so im hoping to have one of my own to post in a few months, also looking to make some friends on here! :)

Replies

• 147to111
    147to111 Posts: 2
    Options
    Good luck!
  • rlawrimore
    rlawrimore Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request to help motivate you and myself.
  • wingchunrick
    wingchunrick Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hi Charlie. I'm Rick, also from UK. Welcome to the site and feel free to add me as a friend and good luck with your goal.. There are some wonderful people on here if you need any advice.
  • Carmendu
    Carmendu Posts: 409
    Options
    Wecome!! Great to have you here. I have really had a lot of support and fun on this site. Feel free to friend me if you like. Here's to you and a great weight loss journey.
  • X_C_X
    X_C_X Posts: 14
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the welcomes so far!
  • purple_punk
    purple_punk Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    hia i joined yesterday, you can add me as a friend :)
  • X_C_X
    Options
    will do :)
  • singinbig
    Options
    I've got a lot to lose too! Friend me, if you'd like. Good luck!
  • jantim1990
    jantim1990 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new too. I was told about this site yesterday and thought I would try it out. I would like to lose about 50-60 pounds. I will sure be glad to be as helpful as I can. Good luck!!
  • X_C_X
    Options
    thanks for all the welcomes everyone xx