second time's the charm (hopefully)

Options
Okay so my name is Loretta and I'm returning from a break of about a month. I kind of gained ten pound back :embarassed: but I'm ready to try again.

Right now I'm struggling a lot in all areas of life so I'll take any support I can get. I'm also ready and able to give support. Really I'm just looking for some more friends to keep me motivated. This is so hard for me.:ohwell:

Replies

• squankish
    squankish Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Okay so my name is Loretta and I'm returning from a break of about a month. I kind of gained ten pound back :embarassed: but I'm ready to try again.

Right now I'm struggling a lot in all areas of life so I'll take any support I can get. I'm also ready and able to give support. Really I'm just looking for some more friends to keep me motivated. This is so hard for me.:ohwell:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options

We are in the same boat except I have been MIA from MFP, couting calories, exercising you name it and instead I have been eating whatever and drinking for about 2 months and packed on 10lbs in the progress so we are in the same boat- You can do it
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Welcome back :flowerforyou: You still look fab, don't worry :drinker:
  • squankish
    Options
    Thanks Kerri. You're looking fabulous yourself! :wink: Good job sticking with it, hot mamma! haha
  • squankish
    Options
    Okay so I'm done eating for the night and I'm going to try to wake up at 4 tomorrow to go running. Wish me luck! Thanks for replying. I feel a little better already. I just need to resist the urge to binge whenever I get really stressed or sad.

We can do this together :flowerforyou: