Hi, I'm new and excited to join :) !

Options
After 42 years my daily diet of coffee only for breakfast, burger and fries for lunch, and big dinners has finally caught up with me. I had great plans to diet and lose weight, but it wasn't until a good friend of mine made me a bet did I finally decide to get serious. I am now 5 days into my diet and exercise plan, and I've already lost 2 pounds. So excited. Now I just have to get through the weekend, which is going to be a huge struggle.

Replies

• missbeezy
    missbeezy Posts: 198
    Options
    You will do just great. Just keep focused on your goal. If you need any extra support send me a request and I can cheer you on!! Good luck this weekend and welcome to the site
  • tiombe1969
    Options
    Welcome to the club wish you great success!!
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'll be 42 in December. FInding out I definitely can't eat how I used to or what I used to. The weight is far mor stubborn after 40!! This is a great site! I've lost 10 lbs since joining in January, only 22 more to go!! Feel free to add me as a friend if you are looking for support and encouragement! GOod luck!
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. I' m finding that I am loving it. Just by checking in to log exercise or food, it is keeping me focused. Not wanting to lie, it's also kept me from eating things that I just don't want to write down! Feel free to add me..I think everyone here
    is finding motivation themselves when trying to motivate others. i know i am. Thanks!
  • sherri31
    sherri31 Posts: 80
    Options
    Welcome and you will do great. Good luck :smile:
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    welcome and well done on the 2lb loss:smile:
  • DreaMartinez
    Options
    I'm new too! It is a struggle and you've made a great start! Congratulations on your great first week!:happy: