Hi, I'm new and excited to join :) !

ChristiI87
ChristiI87 Posts: 5
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
After 42 years my daily diet of coffee only for breakfast, burger and fries for lunch, and big dinners has finally caught up with me. I had great plans to diet and lose weight, but it wasn't until a good friend of mine made me a bet did I finally decide to get serious. I am now 5 days into my diet and exercise plan, and I've already lost 2 pounds. So excited. Now I just have to get through the weekend, which is going to be a huge struggle.

Replies

• missbeezy
    missbeezy Posts: 198
    You will do just great. Just keep focused on your goal. If you need any extra support send me a request and I can cheer you on!! Good luck this weekend and welcome to the site
  • Welcome to the club wish you great success!!
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    I'll be 42 in December. FInding out I definitely can't eat how I used to or what I used to. The weight is far mor stubborn after 40!! This is a great site! I've lost 10 lbs since joining in January, only 22 more to go!! Feel free to add me as a friend if you are looking for support and encouragement! GOod luck!
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 854 Member
    Welcome to the site. I' m finding that I am loving it. Just by checking in to log exercise or food, it is keeping me focused. Not wanting to lie, it's also kept me from eating things that I just don't want to write down! Feel free to add me..I think everyone here
    is finding motivation themselves when trying to motivate others. i know i am. Thanks!
  • sherri31
    sherri31 Posts: 80
    Welcome and you will do great. Good luck :smile:
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    welcome and well done on the 2lb loss:smile:
  • I'm new too! It is a struggle and you've made a great start! Congratulations on your great first week!:happy:
This discussion has been closed.