Love this website

Options
I have been using this website for a week and have recommended to many of my friends . I have one child that is 12 and still have not lost all of my fat. (It couldn't be from all the junk I eat or drink.) Most people believe I look fine but I don't feel it. My goal is too lose some pounds and gain muscle mass back. I proably could achieve my goal if it wasn't for the person who invented peanut m&m's.

Replies

• rebramm
    rebramm Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have been using this website for a week and have recommended to many of my friends . I have one child that is 12 and still have not lost all of my fat. (It couldn't be from all the junk I eat or drink.) Most people believe I look fine but I don't feel it. My goal is too lose some pounds and gain muscle mass back. I proably could achieve my goal if it wasn't for the person who invented peanut m&m's.
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I love peanut M&M's myself! Evil little chocolates! But, this website has really opened my eyes to portions and that you can have what you want to eat but, maybe smaller amts and not every day. I also read recently to adjust your caloric intake to keep your body on its toes so some days I eat more and others I eat less. I am also surprised at how much fat I have been allowing myself to eat while thinking I am eating healthy. Oh well better to learn now than later!! Good Luck!