New here, but you probably know my husband. ;-)

Options
Hi everyone. I've been lurking here a bit and decided to take the plunge in the forums. :smile:

I re-started using MFP after my yearly physical told me I am the heaviest I have ever been AND my cholesterol is extremely high. I had the bad combination of weight gain from smoking cessation, a pregnancy and the post-bfing weigh bump that caused me to start putting on the pounds. I also travel a lot for work, and food on the road is rarely healthy but I try - it can be tough though, as I am a lacto-ovo vegetarian.

My husband's weight loss - NattyBo on the forums - is amazing, and I hope I can kick these extra pounds off for good. :happy:

Replies

• Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Hi Marissa and welcome. You will do great and it looks like you have some awesome support from the hubs which is always a huge plus.
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Welcome! & nope don't know your Husband or seen that user name..! :laugh:
  • Itsmetimi
    Itsmetimi Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I can totally understand where you are coming from. I am new here, too and I have joined merely out of disgust as I have risen to my all time heaviest weight..that includes pregnancy weight. Good luck with all of your goals! I need to get my husband on board with this program.
  • RajwaJ
    RajwaJ Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hello. It must be great to have someone to lose weight with and help motivate each other. I've just managed to get my bf to start eating healthy but he's not 100% committed yet. :D
  • marissamd
    marissamd Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome! & nope don't know your Husband or seen that user name..! :laugh:

Hah! Fair enough. :laugh:

This was his post - http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/194461-here-is-what-it-looks-like-when-you-lose-1-3rd-of-your-body