P90X Disk One - Chest and Back

Options
Does anyone have P90X Disk 1 - Chest and Back that I could borrow/have/have a copy of? I ordered the set online (not from the website but from a different website/reseller) and all of the disks work and play great and are the originals (this was brand new shrinkwrapped) EXCEPT for Disk 1. I haven't started the program yet but I was just testing everything out and wanted to watch a little of the disks first to get an idea of the program. I plan to start on November 1st.

Please contact me if you have it and could do this for me...I would GREATLY appreciate it!

Your friend in health,

Replies

• joey16g
    joey16g Posts: 63
    Options
    Does anyone have P90X Disk 1 - Chest and Back that I could borrow/have/have a copy of? I ordered the set online (not from the website but from a different website/reseller) and all of the disks work and play great and are the originals (this was brand new shrinkwrapped) EXCEPT for Disk 1. I haven't started the program yet but I was just testing everything out and wanted to watch a little of the disks first to get an idea of the program. I plan to start on November 1st.

Please contact me if you have it and could do this for me...I would GREATLY appreciate it!

Your friend in health,
  • JennyGetsFit
    JennyGetsFit Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Joye - I don't think I can or supposed to copy these.
    Did you try calling BeachBody to see if they sell one disk to you?

CUSTOMER SERVICE:
    1 (800) 470-7870
    customerservice@teambeachbody.com

Good luck!
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    If you bought directly from Beachbody they will replace defective DVDs... something that I'm not sure the other person will do. Did that other site have a policy?

Always best to buy directly from Beachbody OR a Beachbody Coach, because then the company will take care of any issues.
  • joey16g
    Options
    I did not buy this directly from Beachbody. Does anyone have it?
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I do, and I believe Jenny does too... but I believe we are both coaches (yes, Jenny?) and we are not allowed to make copies or we could get suspended. Sorry.
  • guitarwiz1
    Options
    Try limewire (cough, cough)
  • joey16g
    Options
    can anyone let me borrow disk 1?
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    can anyone let me borrow disk 1?

no way you can make contact with the sellers and let them know you didn't get disc 1/?? Seems odd it was shrink wrapped but missing 1:huh: ....if it was on ebay.....you're covered! Long as you used paypal...

I'd be Very careful if you go the online route of finding a downloader...YIKES......can't tell ya how many virus/trojans are out there on those sites....had a roomate really into heroes tape the whole season a couple years ago.........sheesh...what a mess..killed the hard drive.....

so not worth it............ Can't you just call Beach Body and buy Disk 1 and suck up the price???? Probably the safest and most decent way to do it.:huh:

Karma ya know:tongue::wink:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

Your friend in health,

ohhhhhhhhhhh so they were copies to begin with....hm there lies the trouble buying from a reseller..aye?:noway:
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options

ohhhhhhhhhhh so they were copies to begin with....hm there lies the trouble buying from a reseller..aye?:noway:

Exactly. If he had bought from Team Beachbody they would have replaced it ASAP. :wink: