Going to be a bridesmaid!

Options
My sister in law is getting married in October and I'd really love some support to lose 30 pounds by then! I joined MFP just over a year ago. Back then I had a great support system and it just seemed to dwindle over the months. Now I've deleted the folks who hadn't logged-in in over 6 months and I'm looking for some cheerleaders! I'll definitely cheer you on daily as well, I'm on here all the time!

Strength in numbers!!

Replies

• godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat; trying to get in shape for my sister's wedding in September. Feel free to add me =)
  • misskelly121
    Options
    Im going to be a maid of honor for my best friends wedding in October 2012. :) Sending a friend request!
  • AMM160981
    AMM160981 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am also in the same boat. I am the maid of honor in my best friends wedding on April 30th! It is definitely crunch time and I am in desperate need of some support! :-)
  • BecksgotBack
    BecksgotBack Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Yay, a fellow Canadian! i'm not in the wedding, but getting ready for my best friends' wedding in August! very excited to find a HAWT dress (lucky me, i'm not a bridesmaid so i can wear what i want!) to wear. buck n doe is next weekend -uh oh, calories!! friend request coming!!
  • SunshineRowe
    Options
    I won't slack so if you need a friend that logs in everyday you can add me
  • sweetfeet320
    sweetfeet320 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in September, so you can add me
  • jaimejean478
    jaimejean478 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Been there - hoping to be the bride someday before I die, so I need the support too. Sending request. :)
  • kms1981
    kms1981 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I am a bridemaid 07/30/11!
  • jennmcpherson
    jennmcpherson Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You ladies sure know how to make a fellow MFP feel great! Thanks for the support! Watch out! I'll be adding ALL of you, haha!
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    Glad I made the cut! You CAN and WILL do this Ms. Jenn! I will be keeping tabs on you, and once Luke gets here in June I will be joining you on the losing part again...I Hope!