who wants to do a juice fast with me for 7 days?

Options
i have the book so if you dont that fine..ill give you the info you need day by day or you can get the book from the library. but i want to start monday and it be nice to have other people doing it with me so we can support eachother.

Replies

• TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    What does it consist of doing?
  • Loveebbs
    Loveebbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    What is a juice fast?
  • ♥♥YoungMrs♥♥
    Options
    ummm ill pass lol
  • trhonda2011
    Options
    I'm not doing juice but plan to do an all "protein shake" fast this upcoming week to jumpstart my 2nd 90 day challenge.
  • kendallan
    kendallan Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    its jason vale juice fast. which just means you let your digestive system have a break and you drinks liquids for 7 days. he has all the recipes. the book is called this is anyone wants to pick it up its about 10 dollars 7 lbs in 7 days ... you would need a juicer to do this or a blender. those who are interested plesae private message me and by sunday or saturday night i will email you the info for the first 4 days. then on the 3rd day ill inform you on the last 3 days so your not overwhelmed but really is pretty easy,
  • VialOfDreams
    Options
    I don't know about this. There doesn't seem to be any fat in this, and fat is essential to have in a weight loss program. Also, juices don't have fiber, which is why eating fruit and veggies instead of having fruit and veggie juice is better. Plus, you don't get protein from this, which is necessary for tissue building. If you do this, I recommend you add protein powder into some of your juices.

Fasting is great for a day or two, but I don't know about a whole week.
  • kendallan
    Options
    no i do get protein from this because some vegetables to have protein like spirluana. you cant judge this fasting until you read the book UNLESS you know what EVERY SINGLE vegetables and fruit contain you cant tell me i wont be getting enough nutrients.
  • sassypoch
    Options
    I don't know about this. There doesn't seem to be any fat in this, and fat is essential to have in a weight loss program. Also, juices don't have fiber, which is why eating fruit and veggies instead of having fruit and veggie juice is better. Plus, you don't get protein from this, which is necessary for tissue building. If you do this, I recommend you add protein powder into some of your juices.

Fasting is great for a day or two, but I don't know about a whole week.

I completely agree with you.
  • kendallan
    Options
    what certifications do you have to back up your reasons/concerns? have you studied nutrition? hhow many books have you read comparing the meat eater diet of fat protein to the protein of vegan diets/juciing? do you know that vegetables have protein in them not all but some. do you know that it is a good thing for your body to give your body a break and let your digestive system rest? not only am i studying accounting in college but nutrition..i watch documentaries and read books about health and juicing etc for fun. becvause i want the past for my body. and i know what i am talking about. so please dont offer me advice when your not a doctor or have no study history in this field i have my doctor for that.

some research options for you before you want to give anyone advice
    MAX GERSON - - gerson diet
    foodmatters - david wolfe
    jason vale
    vegan diet
    raw foods - -your diet should be at least 51% raw a day