Hi! I am new

Options
shrianna
shrianna Posts: 10 Member
Hi Friends!
My name is Shrianna.
I really need help and motivation to stick with my fitness/nutrition goals.
Yesterday....I totally went way "overboard " with my eating...
I hope I do better.
I need/want to lose at least 110lbs.
Think I can do it?

Replies

• missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome, :smile: u can do it u just need to put ur mind 2 it
  • caitie88
    caitie88 Posts: 19
    Options
    this is a great place to start. has really kept me focused and accountable everyday. feel free to add me :)
  • cpumeu
    cpumeu Posts: 89
    Options
    Hello! Can you do it? Most definitely...you took the first step by doing this...just remember that you didn't get to where you are overnight so don't expect it to come off overnight. Every oz lost is one step closer to your goal. I have been here for way over a month and have fallen off the wagon many times...but the key is not losing hope and not beat yourself up when you mess up. Make sure you post everything you eat and journal...especially on those day when you mess it because it allows you to see what your triggers are! I'm here to encourage you if you want...friend me if you wish.

You are capable of doing this....believe in yourself. Honestly. I've only lost 4 lbs or so but I am learning and each day I get closer to making this work. Drink alot of water and post even a potato chip!!!
  • Silver0713
    Silver0713 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    yesssss! You can do this!! its going to be hard, but just push through and this website is awesome for info and support!
  • jesiheis
    jesiheis Posts: 6
    Options
    You can do this! I also have about 110 pounds that I would like to lose, and this is a great place to start. Even after almost a month, I have seen a definite change in the way I approach food and eating. You start to feel better about yourself and believe that you can be successful. So don't beat yourself up if you have a bad day, wake up the next day and eat better. It's as simple as that. And make sure you celebrate your weight loss. Losing a little at a time and being happy that you did will help you to be successful!
  • jesiheis
    jesiheis Posts: 6
    Options
    You can do this! I also have about 110 pounds that I would like to lose, and this is a great place to start. Even after almost a month, I have seen a definite change in the way I approach food and eating. You start to feel better about yourself and believe that you can be successful. So don't beat yourself up if you have a bad day, wake up the next day and eat better. It's as simple as that. And make sure you celebrate your weight loss. Losing a little at a time and being happy that you did will help you to be successful!
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    you can definitely do it!!! set mini goals for yourself and when you start reaching each one you'll feel so great!! good luck!! feel free to add me :)