Wishing life had a cheat code like my Sims.

Options
Hi there, I'm new to the site, started 3-15-11. I knew I needed to lose some weight but I had a big eye opener when my BMI went into the obese scale. I'm a SAHM, who likes reading, cooking, gardening and the Sims video games. I'm wanting to get back to a healthy weight not only to be there for my kids but to feel better about my self. As my hubby says he wants Stacey's Mom back. :bigsmile: Looking to meet new weight loss friends that will help keep me on track, get excited over my losses and help me through the tough times of gaining weight back (as it's bound to happen once or twice.) Here's to making this time work.

Replies

• ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I love the sims too! wouldn't it be nice if we got go on the treadmill for an hour and be skinny again! Haha.
  • carlybarley22
    carlybarley22 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    This caught my eye because i'm a big Sims fan too. As long as I had the money cheat for real life, life would be much easier =). Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • nachoqtpie
    Options
    Gotta love those Sims!! :heart:
  • JillyBean819
    JillyBean819 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Omg, YES! I wish I could use my PS3 remote to 'cheat' with the following results...

Cheat Codes:
    X,O,Square,O, R2, R1 - Lose 15 lbs in one week
    Square, Square, O, L2, R2 - Gain $200,000 (lol)
    X,X,X,Triangle,O,O, R1 - Spawn a helicopter (I'd use this the most when stuck in rush hour traffic, lol)
  • I play the Sims 2 on the PC, I'd use the cheat motherlode to get 50,000 in my bank and then use the insim hack to instantly become fit. My hubby tells me I need to stop playing with my crack heads, and I just laugh and download some more.