Wii Fit Plus Bundle??

lnosgood
lnosgood Posts: 92
edited September 25 in Fitness and Exercise
I am seriously considering getting a Wii Fit plus bundle for my Wii. My mother has one and swears by it for her exercising, but I want more confirmation than just my mother LOL. Any of you guys have one that can let me know how well they actually work for calorie burning? Thanks!

Replies

• tonyaroseprewitt
    tonyaroseprewitt Posts: 25 Member
    I actully bought mine 5 weeks ago. I do all aerobics for 30-40 minutes a day such as Hula Hoop, Boxing, Advanced step. I have lost 16.5 pounds so far. I am eating 1200-1300 calories a day.
  • I have one and love it. It got my whole family off the the couch and playing. Even better was when we got the Kinect for the 360, I gave my Mom my Wii fit and she has lost 6 pounds in 3 weeks.
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    I love my wii fit, and you can buy other games that use the board. Not sure about bundle. I just bought it when it was board and wii fit plus game. But, you aren't going to work out as hard as you would at gym unless you go longer, but if I can't get out to run or to gym, I play it and can burn 150 cal while my son naps. I have another game that uses it, I think personal trainer 2 or something like that and I use it in combo with wii fit plus and get a pretty good workout. Good luck!!
  • lnosgood
    lnosgood Posts: 92
    Yeah I'm just looking for something to supplement my workout when I can't hit the gym. Like at night when the kids are in bed and i'm still waiting for the hubby to get off of work. I'll still be hitting the gym 3-4 times a week on my lunch breaks and then again on the weekends while the hubby is at work. But I figured if i wasn't tired after work at night it would be fun to hop on the wii and still burn some calories while playing "games".
  • hedgertiger
    hedgertiger Posts: 51 Member
    save ur money and buy Insanity!
  • Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    I do not have the Wii fit bundle but what I do have and absolutely LOVE is Zumba for the Wii!!! It REALLY kicks your butt!! As a matter of fact I couldn;t even finish the beginner class until I changed my eating and upped my protein levels!! Now I sweat like a hog and my muscles buuuuurn baby burn but god it feels good!!!
  • onefasternurse
    onefasternurse Posts: 62 Member
    The wii fit is great to supplement a regular workout schedule. I wouldn't use the wii fit for your only workout because there are too many pauses and the games are too short. There would be no way to keep your heart rate up for a good calorie burn. I love to play my wii fit games for fun tho. The whole family plays against each other for friendly competition:)
  • rfcollins33
    It really is fun. I love the snowball fight, obstacle course (good calorie burner), and island cycling (another great cal burner). And, my husband plays and competes with me a lot on it. It's fun!
  • rfcollins33
    I do not have the Wii fit bundle but what I do have and absolutely LOVE is Zumba for the Wii!!! It REALLY kicks your butt!! As a matter of fact I couldn;t even finish the beginner class until I changed my eating and upped my protein levels!! Now I sweat like a hog and my muscles buuuuurn baby burn but god it feels good!!!

I have been hearing awesome things about this, I am going to have to get it!
This discussion has been closed.