Last chance saloon !

Options
Hi guys and gals

Im new to this site, following a lengthy moan to a friend at school pick up (regarding my static weight loss/gains) she recommended i join up !

Im feeling pretty low at the moment as im 5ft 9 and 203lbs (14.5) im pretty active and exercise for 1hr at least 3 days per week and im talking running or weights etc.

My weight has stayed the same forever...the only time i lost weight was doing Atkins but thats just not viable long term or even enjoyable.

Thing is im due to go on a girlie holiday without hubby and kids in July and everyone im going with is at the most a size 10 ! I really don't want to go looking like i do. So cutting to the chase please tell me if this works ? Share any suggestions or tips and most importantly fill me with hope !

Muchas gracias
x

Replies

• pcliff
    pcliff Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Don't get discouraged. This is a great site and has helped keep me on track. I've been on for 10 weeks and have lost 23 pounds so far.
  • deema79
    deema79 Posts: 108
    Options
    Hi,
    This site will definitely help keep you on track. Dont forget to log all of your food. Its pretty neat. Give yourself some credit, you joined ! Now begins a lifelong journey! Good luck to you.

De Nada
  • clairemf74
    clairemf74 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Cool, that's pretty impressive ! Do you think its because your using this site ?

x
  • clairemf74
    clairemf74 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks De,

Im feeling encouraged allready !

x
  • Sprocket11
    Options
    lol you forgot to tell them your friend only managed a whole 3 days of keeping track and fell off the wagon ! think i might start over again tomorrow, take my mind off current stresses and concentrate on just me for a change to distract me from them. sadly really over eaten today so not going to even consider entering diary today lol ...much too embarrasing. hope you like the site claire, it really is fabulous and you have more self discipline than me !