Prevention 3-2-1

Options
Okay sometime in the last two weeks some one had a link on her for Prevention magazine that offered 2 free DVD's. You just paid $4.95 Shipping. I can't find it now, I think they are running a different promo now.

Well I ordered them and got them and I have to say the 3-2-1 DVD is great. (I haven't tried the other one yet) It is simple, doesn't move too fast, there is a girl doing a modified version if you need it to be easier. What it is is an interval training tape. 3 min of Aerobic, 2 min of toning and 1 min of core muscle work. Each set of intervals works different areas of the body legs, chest, butt, arms, and a warm up and cool down. If somebody is looking for something new and fairly easy this is great.

Replies

• Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Okay sometime in the last two weeks some one had a link on her for Prevention magazine that offered 2 free DVD's. You just paid $4.95 Shipping. I can't find it now, I think they are running a different promo now.

Well I ordered them and got them and I have to say the 3-2-1 DVD is great. (I haven't tried the other one yet) It is simple, doesn't move too fast, there is a girl doing a modified version if you need it to be easier. What it is is an interval training tape. 3 min of Aerobic, 2 min of toning and 1 min of core muscle work. Each set of intervals works different areas of the body legs, chest, butt, arms, and a warm up and cool down. If somebody is looking for something new and fairly easy this is great.
  • piglet
    piglet Posts: 6
    Options
    I've been using these dvd's for about a year and really like them. The other dvd works the belly, butt and thighs. If you are just starting a exercise regime this is a good way to go.:happy: