Dark Circles

Options
2»

Replies

• Breckgirl
    Breckgirl Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I freeze spoons, and after I'm done washing my face I put the spoons on my eyes...I also use that caffeine eye roller with the cover up from loreal in the morning...it works pretty good, it's well worth the price.

Caffine Eye Roller? It puts caffine on your eyes?

lol yes...google it, it works

Cool! Thanks!
  • Breckgirl
    Options
    I freeze spoons, and after I'm done washing my face I put the spoons on my eyes...I also use that caffeine eye roller with the cover up from loreal in the morning...it works pretty good, it's well worth the price.

Caffine Eye Roller? It puts caffine on your eyes?

lol yes...google it, it works

I wonder if frozen coffee ice cubes would be the same?
  • debbimj
    debbimj Posts: 29
    Options
    My doc says it can be genetic, low iron, or allergies . . . wish you the best with this :glasses:
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Mine are hereditary so I just buy really good concealer. Try Amazing Cosmetics concealer. Its about $42 for an ounce but it's awesome and lasts a long time. Over the concealer I dab Bare Minerals powder concealer. I have tried all the creams but nothing works. :grumble: Thanks, mom
  • rschmmidt
    rschmmidt Posts: 296
    Options
    bump!
  • Dhathri
    Dhathri Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    good question. I have the same problem. I will try some of the remedies mentioned. THanks Guys.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    yeah, but ice cubes melt down your face, and the metal stays cold longer...spoons are a lot less messy lol and they fit your eyeballs
  • catysthename
    catysthename Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    yeah, but ice cubes melt down your face, and the metal stays cold longer...spoons are a lot less messy lol and they fit your eyeballs

And it really works?? I mean it sounds pretty bizarre...lol
  • Breckgirl
    Options
    I'm surprised how many people have this problem. I'm glad we have so many helpfull people to go to for advise! Thanks everyone. :heart: :heart:
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options

You're killin' me cat lol just try it...it works for me...it won't kill you, they're just cold spoons...put the convex side against your eyelids, wait until the spoon warms up...dab some oil of olay moisturizer on right away, and go to sleep...
  • Breckgirl
    Options

This sounds like it would work but I have a picture in my head of someone with a spoon hanging from their nose and this being a new version of that. LOL:laugh: :laugh:
  • stargzrlily
    stargzrlily Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    They can also be caused by dehydration. Unfortunately mine are hereditary. I don't use a special eye cream. Studies have shown that most of them are no different then regular moisturizer or skin cream. I use Clinique moisturizer. As far as concealers, I've really been impressed with Maybelline Age Rewind (It has concealer on one end and a brightner on the other) and Loreal True Match.
  • Breckgirl
    Options
    They can also be caused by dehydration. Unfortunately mine are hereditary. I don't use a special eye cream. Studies have shown that most of them are no different then regular moisturizer or skin cream. I use Clinique moisturizer. As far as concealers, I've really been impressed with Maybelline Age Rewind (It has concealer on one end and a brightner on the other) and Loreal True Match.

I'm going to make a concerted effort to take a multi vitamin and try the spoon thing. Thank God for good coverup!
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options

My mom does this whole spoon buisness as well...i have tried it and frozen spoons applied to the eyes is like drinking a milkshake too fast- instant brain freeze. it is extrememly uncomfortable!
    i take a multi-vitamin and drink a TON of water...my eyes tear a lot too so maybe it is allergy-related. ugh,