just recieved my PB2 today..

Options
and i LOVE it! granted it doesn't taste exactly like regular peanut butter, but i am a huge peanut butter toast lover and i'm SO excited i can finally eat it again without using too many calories! i'm sure when i used to not pay attention to my eating habits i'd put 2 tbs. of peanut butter on each slice:blushing: ..now i can enjoy 2 tbs of PB2 for only 45 calories!

Replies

• hollyknouse
    hollyknouse Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I loved it when I first got it but have been struggling to use it instead of real peanut butter. I need to work on that :)
  • valleyrose99
    valleyrose99 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Got a jar Tuesday. Used a tbsp of the powder in a chocolate meal shake and it was great.
  • BuckeyeLuvvvva
    BuckeyeLuvvvva Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Yay I'm glad you like it! I eat my PB2 all the time, yummmm!
  • Gargoyle69
    Gargoyle69 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    What am I missing? What is PB2?
  • hhouger
    hhouger Posts: 3
    Options
    Ok, kinda new here...what is PB2??? :)
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    For those inquiring what PB2 is:

http://bellplantation.com/

It's pretty much peanut butter powder that can be added to water for consistency with significantly fewer calories than regular peanut butter.
  • jencoz04
    jencoz04 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I love it!! I mixed some with cool whip put in muffin cups covered with sugar-free chocolate pudding & put in the freezer for a very yummy PB cup.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I LOOOOOOOVE PB2! Mix it in some oatmeal with fresh strawberries and it tastes like the middle of a PB&J sammich. :love:
  • Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    looks like its interesting....might have to try it some time.
  • kent4j
    kent4j Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Thanks didn't know what it was either. Going to check it out.
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options

It's pretty much peanut butter powder that can be added to water for consistency with significantly fewer calories than regular peanut butter.
    i don't get it, if you have the internet to use MFP, then you SHOULD know how to use google right??? LOL
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    i wish it was available in the UK :(
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    So it's good huh? Like would my picky husband who has PB and J sandwiches every day notice a huge difference? How is the texture? Smooth or kind of grainy?
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options

i don't get it, if you have the internet to use MFP, then you SHOULD know how to use google right??? LOL

Sound's logical to me... Buuuuuut... Hahaha.
  • jksn2nlove
    Options
    I love my PB2! I get mine through Netrition.com since their shipping is cheaper. I use it in my shakes, with apples and celery. :smile:
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I love my PB2! I get mine through Netrition.com since their shipping is cheaper. I use it in my shakes, with apples and celery. :smile:

that's where i got mine! shipping was 4.99 flat.
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    So it's good huh? Like would my picky husband who has PB and J sandwiches every day notice a huge difference? How is the texture? Smooth or kind of grainy?

i don't know if he would notice a difference or not, it's not AS peanuty as real peanut butter IMO. my husband ate it and thought it was good, and he LOVES peanut butter! it's worth a try i would say :)