Really enjoying myfitnesspal!

Options
I was recently introduced to mfp by a friend and I am loving it! It makes keeping a food journal a snap. I am so much more away or the calories in everything. I wandered the grocery store for an hour today just reading labels and comparing items. I'm amazed! I would just like to utilize the community at hand as well so a post just to say hello. I'm Nicole. I'm 29 and looking to loose the last 60 lbs since loosing more than 182 lbs since 2008! Please drop a line to say hello!

Replies

• salad37
    salad37 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    well done nicole, thats really amazing, im pretty new myself and love it, its very addictive, ill send a add, feel free to chat, and keep up the good work x :flowerforyou:
  • skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    So glad you found mfp! It's a very informative and helpful tool!
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    There are many great tools here! WTG on your loss! Keep it up!
  • ElleJay221
    ElleJay221 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi Nicole! I've only been on here 2 weeks and LOVE it as well! Makes keeping track of my calories so easy!
  • oreyna49
    oreyna49 Posts: 152
    Options
    I just found this site recently and I love it. You really watch what you eat and learn to read lables. I'm trying to help provide better nutritional choices for my kids as well. Awsome job on the weight loss...
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    MFP is a great tool to track of calories and exercise. I love that it keeps me aware of the importance of eating healthy AND exercise. Great job on what you've accomplished on your journey already! :flowerforyou: